Other CURITY product(s)
CURITY ABD Pad Gauze by Kendall is an abdominal gauze pad used in wound care. It is designed for maximum absorbency and comfort.
All four edges of this gauze pad are sealed to prevent lint residue and leaking. It has a soft, non-woven top sheet layer that maximizes patient comfort.
The ABD pad is fluff filled, which allows for maximum absorbency. It comes in convenient sterile and non-sterile packaging, which makes it ideal for multiple applications.
This gauze pad is indicated in use for:
- primary layer for heavily exudating wounds
- secondary layer for heavily exudating wounds
- padding for pressure points
- anywhere high absorbency is needed
CURITY ABD Pad Gauze by Kendall comes in sterile and non-sterile. Sizes available for the pad include 5 x 9", 7 1/2 x 8", 8 x 10", and 12 x 16". It is packaged for convenience individually and in boxes.
CURITY ABD Pad Gauze Features and Benefits
- Abdominal Gauze Pad
- Used in Wound Care
- Designed for Maximum Absorbency and Comfort
- All Four Edges Sealed to Prevent Lint Residue and Leaking
- Soft, Non-Woven Top Sheet Layer Maximizes Patient Comfort
- Fluff Fill Allows Maximum Absorbency
- Ideal for Multiple Applications
CURITY ABD Pad Gauze Specifications
- Convenient Sterile and Non-Sterile Packaging
- Available in 5 x 9", 7 1/2 x 8", 8 x 10", and 12 x 16"
- Packaged Individually and in Boxes
- Item Number: 7196D, 7197D, 7198D, 30066
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- CURITY ABD Pad Review
Almost bought it from the local drug store. Thank god I didn't. It was more expensive. Guess you're looking at the cheapest place you can have. Of course also happy with the quality!
- ABD Pad Gauze Review
Curity brand is reliable. All pads and gauze I bought with this brand never failed. this particular one is really very absorbent. Also has more absorbency that regular brands. We only use Curity at this hospital.
- The product was as advertised.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!