iWalkFree Hands Free Crutch has been replaced with a new model called the iWalkFree 2.0. This Knee Walker Crutch is designed to meet the Mobility needs of people with non-weight bearing lower leg injuries. The iWALKFree is a revolutionary crutch designed for people who desire to have their hands free while walking. This hands free crutch can handle some types of athletic activity like sports (consult with an accredited physiotherapists or orthopedic technologist before engaging in any physical exertion). The iWALKFree handsfree crutch is comfortable, easy to put on, take off, and adjust. People are able to quickly adapt and adjust to walking with the iWALKFree Crutch.iWalkFree 2.0 is an alternative to traditional Crutches, allowing its users the following advantageous:
- self-sufficiency through the full use of their arms and hands.
- the opportunity to take an active part in their lives and their rehabilitation.
This Knee Crutch supports the knee and upper leg using a universal, ambidextrous fastening system that allows for almost any adjustment for user height and leg size. The iWALKFree Crutch supports the knee and upper leg using a universal, ambidextrous fastening system that allows for almost any adjustment for user height and leg size. An alternative to traditional crutches, allowing its users the following benefits:
- Self-sufficiency through the full use of arms and hands.
- Opportunity to be more active in their lives.
- Increased role in self-rehabilitation.
- Improved level of mobility and freedom.
- Knee Walking Crutch for hands free walking.
The Knee Walker Crutch device supports the knee and upper leg using a universal, ambidextrous fastening system that allows for almost any adjustment for user height and leg size. Injuries, trauma, and circulation issues of the lower leg, ankle, or foot are typically managed through the use of forearm, underarm or platform crutches, canes, or wheelchairs. While these devices allow users some mobility, they all require the arms and hands, further handicapping the user. In other words, a disability to the legs creates a handicap to the arms and hands when using traditional style crutches. The iWalkfree 2 Crutch allows many injured people to continue playing with kids, getting up and down stairs, exercising, using the phone, going shopping, and other day-to-day activities. As a knee crutch, the user retains more lower and upper mobility to participate in key events such as weddings, receptions, socials and other special events. Now, with iWALKFree Knee Crutch, you don't have to miss out on any of your daily activities.
iWalkFree Knee Walker Crutch Product Features & Benefits
- Serves people with injuries to the foot, ankle, or lower leg.
- Improved mobility while freeing the hands and arms.
- Helps to improve motor function.
- Easily converts to right or left leg.
- Improved personal esteem through management of daily affairs.
- Potential for decrease in loss of bone density.
- Improved personal esteem through management of daily activities.
- Potential for reduction in muscle atrophy & muscle strength.
- Improved prospects for coping and well-being.
- Potential for shortened rehabilitation time.
- Improved ability to exercise.
- Improved personal safety.
- Quick and easy to put on or take off.
- Tool free adjustments.
iWalkFree Knee Crutch Specifications
- iWalk Knee Walking Crutch Product Number: 82000 replaced by HFC20001BK.
- Adjustable Sizing.
- Fits Height Range: 4'10"' to 6'6"
- Max Leg (Thigh) Circumference: 27"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 275 pounds.
- Knee Bend Angle: 90 degrees.
- Non-toxic, non-alergenic materials.
- FDA and CE registered medical device.
- Manufacturer: iWalkFree Inc.
- Brand: iWalk 2.0.
- iWalkFree Crutch Warranty: 1 year limited.
iWalkFree 2.0 Crutch Additional Information
- iWalkFree User Manual discusses how easy it is to use this alternative crutch. It is as easy as 1,2,3 - 1) Assemble, 2) Fit, 3) Walk.
- iWalkFree Assembly Instructions displays parts diagram and assembly procedures.
- iWalkFree Fitting Instructions identifies 11 steps to properly fit the hands free crutch to any individual.
- iWalkFree Crutch Use Instructions for walking, climbing stairs and descending stairs.
iWalkFree Hands Free Crutch Video Tutorials
iWalkFree Crutch Introduction Video (2:21 minutes)
iWalkFree 2.0 Crutch Features and Use Video (4:15 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer iWalkFree Sub Brand No Ships Free No Size Chart No Absorption No Backing Strength No Backsheet Material No Color No Compression No Core Material No Diameter No Latex Free No Needle Length No Odor Control No Ply No Scent No Size No Sterility No Toe Type No Topsheet Material No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!