Tracer EX2 Wheelchair is manufactured by Invacare. The EX2 Wheelchair sets a new standard in Manual Wheelchairs. The Tracer EX2 combines the design and technology of the 9000 series and incorporates it into the Tracer series. The Tracer EX2 is a high performance wheelchair with low-maintenance requirements, making the lifetime cost of this wheelchair low. This lightweight wheelchair is manufactured with a carbon steel frame and aluminium crossbraces. The Tracer EX2 Wheelchair and is very versatile.
This Standard Wheelchair has a true dual axle position allows for repositioning the 24" rear wheels with urethane tires and 8" front casters. Wheel repositioning provides for adult and hemi seat-to-floor height adjustments. Equipped with offset permanent arms, the Invacare EX2 Wheel Chair offers a full seat width of up to 20" with a permanent arm. An optional hemi spaced footrest and a full range of accessories are also available.
The new design of the Tracer EX2 also makes it possible to interchange components with the Invacare 9000 Series Wheelchairs. Meets RESNA standards for manual wheelchairs in product performance. Leg rests for the Invacare EX2 Wheelchair are sold separately.
Invacare Tracer EX2 Wheelchair Features & Benefits
- 14-gauge crossbraces add strength and durability.
- Dual axle positions allow variation of seat- to-floor heights.
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting.
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" wheels, offer superior performance.
- Optional leg rests are available and sold separately.
Invacare Tracer EX2 Wheelchair Specifications
- Invacare Tracer EX2 Wheelchair (product ID # 9XTWD86A28)
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat To Floor Height: adjustable 17.5", 19.5"
- Back Height: 16" fixed.
- Product Weight: 36 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- HCPCS code: K0004
- Invacare Tracer EX2 Wheelchair Warranty: 5 years on frame and cross braces.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI have a 20 Inch wide Wheel chair That I bought from you I had the Right Foot Rest Plastic Break on me And I'd like to get a new one !! Is it possible to get A Replacement one? It's a Tracer Ex2 wheel Chair 20 Inch x 16 Seat.. I hope you can help me out Thank You, Leo J. KlugeQuestion by: LEO J. KLUGE on Jun 27, 2016 8:02:00 PMIf the item was purchased within the warrantied time frame we can process a claim for you on your behalf. Give us a call at 800-397-5899 and speak to a customer service representative who will be able to help you through the claim process.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 28, 2016 3:30:00 PM