Build your Invacare Full Electric Adjustable Hospital Bed
- Choose from several different mattress options: Invacare InnerSpring Mattresses, Invacare Hospital Foam Mattresses, Invacare Air Bed Mattresses, and Invacare Hospital Bed Overlays.
- Select Invacare Bed Rails to fit your needs.
- Dont forget to add an Invacare Hospital Bed Sheets and a Invacare Bed Side Table. Vitality Medical also carries other top brands of Full-Electic Hospital Beds.
Invacare Full Electric Adjustable Hospital Bed
Full Electric Hospital Beds provide complete control of positioning and bed height. All positions are controlled electrically to provide convenience to the patient and the caregiver. With the full-electric model the head, foot and height adjustments are all made with the hand control. This adjustability enhances user comfort and safety by offering infinite positioning and allowing for safer patient transfers. This full electric hospital bed is manufactured by Invacare, a leading manufacturer of medical supplies and hospital supply.
Universal Hospital Bed End Features
- IVC Universal Bed End.
- IVC Headspring and IVC Foot spring.
- High impact bed end panels.
- Universal Bed End.
- Caster tread.
- Enhanced caster socket.
Invacare Full Electric Adjustable Hospital Bed Features
- Interchangeable with the original Invacare Hospital/Home Care Bed.
- More durable, impact and scratch resistant; and washable for easy cleaning.
- Can be used as either the headboard or footboard on any Invacare home hospital bed.
- Better tracking with non-marring material.
- More secure caster positioning during delivery.
Hospital Bed Electronic Features
- DC low voltage, compact motor system.
- Washable motor system and frame.
- Color-coded connections on junction box.
- Double insulated junction box.
- Ergonomic hand pendant.
- Hand pendant cradle.
- Electrical/mechanical limited warranty.
- Interchangeability reduces inventory, complexity.
Full Electric Adjustable Hospital Bed Benefits
This hospital bed yields a 10% (approx.) weight reduction in the foot spring, quiet motor operation, and faster cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up.
- Motor system with waterproof enclosures is rated IP66.
- Washable with standard water pressure.
- The bed should not be power washed.
- Easier maintenance.
- Provides for extra protection.
- Comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord.
- Waterproof casing for easy cleaning, conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or bed rail with hand pendant cradle.
- Available for convenient storage of hand pendant (part no. 26975)
- Simplifies storage from three different bed ends to one universal bed end.
- HCPCS Code: E0266
- Invacare Hospital Bed Warranty: 5 year. The longest warranty in the industry.
Full Electric Hospital Bed Specifications (product ID # INV5410IVC)
- Width: 36 inches.
- Length: 88 inches.
- Sleep Surface: 36 W x 80 L.
- Bed Height: 15 inches min. - 23 inches max. (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. patient weight.
- Weight Capacity for Patient and Accessories: 450 lbs. inclusive of all accessories.
- Manufactured in the USA
- ISO 13488 (medical devices) facility.
- Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed Warranty: All Welds - 5 years; Mechanical/electrical - 2 years.
Hospital Bed Accessories from Invacare
Deluxe Homecare/Hospital Bed Innerspring Mattress (product ID # INV5185)
- Width: 36 inches
- Length: 80 inches
- Height: 6 inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- High-quality .312 innerspring design
- High-density poly fiber padding increases comfort and mattress life
- Durable 11-ounce vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof.
- Invacare 5185-84 (not shown) is available for use with extender kit.
- Meets Fire Code Regulations 16 CFR1632 and 16 CFR1633
- HCPCS Code: E0271
Homecare Hospital Bed Foam Mattress (product ID # INV5180)
The New Invacare Home Care Foam mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress to the home care market at an economical price that meets fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633. Other top brands of foam mattresses can be found at Hospital Bed Foam Mattresses.
- Width: 36 inches
- Length: 80 inches
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Comfortable sleep surface minimizes patient complaints
- Pressure readings show therapeutic value over an innerspring mattress
- 50% lighter weight than most innerspring mattresses and more flexible for deliveries
- High quality 1.5 lb. /cu. ft. - density foam provides comfort and durability
- Durable 10.5-ounce vinyl zed nylon cover is antibacterial, anti-static, acid resistance, waterproof. Meet fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633 and 16 CFR 1632
- Flammability: Foam meets Fire Regulation code 16 CFR 1633 16 CFR 1632
- HCPCS Code: E0272
Reduced Gap Full-Length Bed Rail (product # INV6629)
Invacare's new Reduced Gap Bed Rails take the proactive approach to Bed Rail Safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. All Invacare full-length bed rails now have a fourth crossbar and the cross brace has a new mounting position on the head section of the bed. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards. For your convenience, all bed rail model numbers remain the same.
- Length: 55 inches
- Height: Above desk raised - 14.5 inches Above deck lowered - 4.25 inches
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation
- Durable 7/8" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- HCPCS Code: E0310
Reduced Gap Half-Length Bed Rail (product ID # INV6630)
Invacare's new Reduced Gap Bed Rails take the proactive approach to bed rail safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards.
- Width: 36.5 inches (between bed rails)
- Length: 32 inches
- Height: Above deck raised: 15" Above deck lowered: 4.75"
- Heavy-duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Dual flat-channel cross braces are secured with wing-nut clamp assemblies
- HCPCS Code: E0305
Below is a chart provided by Vitality Medical comparing the top selling Invacare Hospital Beds. The Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed or Homecare Bed is featured in the fouth column highlighted in light blue.
36 36 36 36
88 88 88 88
36 x 80 36 x 80 36 x 80
9.5 - 20 15 - 23 15 - 23 15 - 23 15 -23
Weight Capacity Patient
350 350 350 350 350
Weight Capacity Patient + Accessories
450 450 450 450 450 Hospital Bed Warranty
5 yrs 5 yrs 5 yrs 5 yrs
Mechanial & Electrical
2 yrs 2 yrs 2 yrs 2 yrs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Sub Brand No Ships Free Yes
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Full Electric hospital bed review
I rented a hospital bed for a few months after leaving the hospital. Then I found out I was going to need a electric bed long term so I purchased the Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed. It is a great quality bed, the motor is very quiet. It was fairly easy to install and it has been much cheaper then renting to buying used.
Make sure to order a good mattress it can really make a difference in a good night's sleep and pressure spots, back issues and pain in the legs !
- Feel like I am a good daughter.
If you are a patient that has to spend most of the time in bed, bed is not something simple you sleep in. It can be the largest part of your life, literally. Unfortunately, it was my old mom's case. Mentally she's still active but physically has a lot of problems. To maker her life easier and better, I got her this bed and it made both of us really happy. With various options, you can make the best out of it. Now she can do whatever she wants in her bed. This is bed more than bed.
- Comfortable Hospital Bed
This bed works great! It is the most comfortable bed in the world and I dont think it looks like a hospital bed if you put a nice blanket on it.
- Full Electric Hospital Bed 5410IVC Review
I have been a home for the aged nurse for about 3 years now and I must say that one of the most difficult thing to do is to lift a heavy patient so that he can sit, stand up or incline. So when the facility where I work changed all their beds to this electric bed, we were all ecstatic. It became an easy task to have the patient sit on the bed. They can even do it without our help.
- Prompt Service, But
It came promptly and five of the six containers were well packed but the sixth had been opened. I will not know more than that until the man that I have hired to put it together sees whether it all fits properly. I would like to revise this later.
- excellent service and a nice bed
The bed arrived quickly and was relatively easy to assemble. Outstanding service from Vitality Medical.
- Excellent bed & quality so far
the quality and ease of operation. Assembly instructions were excellent and ease to follow...good safety tips as well..my father is really comfortable with mattress and rising of both foot & head.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $75.35
Starting at: $0.58
Starting at: $166.00
Starting at: $0.30