Vitality Medical Returns & Exchanges Policy
How to Return or Exchange – 3 Easy Steps
How Long Before I Get My Refund?
Return Authorization Number
- Step 1:
- Before initiating your return you must first obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number. You have three options in obtaining your RA number. The fastest method is to complete the online Return Authorization Request Form located at the following link – Return Authoriztion Request. You may call during normal business hours to 800-397-5899 for the Returns Department. Or email our returns department at firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take up to 72 hours to receive a reply from the returns department.
- Step 2:
- After receiving an RA number simply create a return label and clearly write your RA number on the label (not the box). Make sure you use the return address included in your RA email instructions as we ship from multiple warehouses.
- Step 3:
- Return your product using the appropriate shipping service with tracking so you may have receipt of the product being returned. All product return fees are the responsibility of the customer unless the return is the result of an error by Vitality Medical.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Please read our full return policy:
- All returns must have an RA Number
- Returnable products may be returned up to 30 days after delivery
- Product must be in new re-sellable condition, safety seals unopened
- All parts and accessories must be included and in original packaging
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- If your orders shipped for free and you are returning it we will deduct the original outbound shipping costs from your refund.
- Return orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- If your return is the result of a defective product or shipping error, Vitality Medical will refund the entire purchase amount and return shipping costs.
- Some products are Non Returnable. See below for details.
- Items that leave the USA are non-returnable.
- Warranties may be voided on item that leave the USA
- Wire Transfer Fees are non-refundable
- We cannot guarantee delivery on International Orders. We will submit claims to the shipping source on all orders that are not received. We will not reprocess orders until a resolution and refund is received from shipping source.
Some items by their nature are simply not returnable. Items marked in their description marked as non-returnable or defined below are non-returnable items.
- Opened Personal Care Items
- All Men’s Health Items, including erection pumps, tension bands, and incontinence clamps.
- Raised Toilet Seats and Commodes
- All Special Order (*sp) Items
- All Custom Items (EZ Ramps, Cut-to-order, Span-America Mattresses, etc.)
- All Clearance Items
- Anything open, used, or tried-on
- Custom Wheelchairs
- Bulk Orders
We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors in advertisements. Images on site may not always reflect actual product. Footrests or leg rests are not included with wheelchairs unless specified.
Provided you have followed the instructions from the Returns Department, and the policy above, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (7 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 7 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days.)
Call tags may take up to 10 business days to arrive. If your return is the result of our error, Vitality Medical will cover the shipping charges for your returned product and refund the full amount of purchase. Repackage the item in the original packaging and wait for Fed Ex or UPS to bring you a shipping label. Attach the shipping label to the return and deliver to UPS or Fed Ex.
Vitality Medical will provide you with an RA number by email or by telephone. Write this number on your label affixed to your package. The RA number must be placed on the package before your package is picked up by the shipper or postal service.
Should you need help in obtaining a manufacturer’s warranty service for an item you purchased from Vitality Medical, please call 800-397-5899 and speak with the returns department. We will help you obtain the service covered under your Manufacturer’s Warranty.