Flowtron Hydroven 3 Garments work as a Gradient Sequential System and replace the old Flowplus system.
Hydroven 3 Garments are three chamber garments that provide gradient segmental compression, with 10% reduction in pressure in each chamber distally to proximally. The Flowtron Hydroven 3 is an Intermittent and Sequential combination pump from Huntleigh Healthcare. This pump will work with both the single chamber garment of the Flowtron and the three chamber gradient sequential garment of the Flowplus.
Flowtron Hydroven 3 Pump and Hydroven 3 Garments Features & Benefits
- Three chamber gradient sequential therapy augments extra-cellular fluid drainage.
- Reduces swelling and enhances wound healing
- Patented garments are designed for maximum comfort
- Unique valve system decreases pressure by 10% in each chamber distally to proximally
- Bilateral compression capability
- Lightweight, portable pump features pressure gauge, pressure regulator dial, 90 seconds inflation / 90 seconds deflation
Flowtron Hydroven 3 Pump and Hydroven 3 Garments Specifications
- Product Numbers: 5103A68, 5103A78, 5103L50, 5103L66, 5103L71, 5103L76, 5103L84, and 5103L92.
- Sizes: Full arm, half leg, and full leg garment options.
- Application: To assist with providing relief from lymphedema, among other venous diseases.
- Warranty: 90 days.
- Manufacturer: Huntleigh.
When measuring for Arm Garments, you should measure from the arm pit to the wrist. The circumference measurement for an arm garment should be made at the widest part of the arm, either the shoulder or the bicep. All measurements are in inches. For a Half-arm measurement, measure from the fingertips to the elbow.
When measuring for Leg Garments, you should measure from the gluteal fold, the crease where buttocks meet thighs, to the ankle. The circumference measurement for an arm garment should be made at the widest part of the leg, Typically the thigh. All measurements are in inches. For a Half-leg measurement, measure from the heel to the fold in the knee.Click on the following link to view the Huntleigh Compression Garment Sizing Chart.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Huntleigh Sub Brand ArjoHuntleigh Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Flowtron Hydroven 3 Garment and Inserts Review
Great help in my husband's therapy. We didn't find it hard to use it as it have a manual that is easy to follow. Also, ordering to Vitality Medical is a breeze so we decided to really buy it. Best customer service ever!
- Great as always
I am certainly satisfied with my purchase. It is easy to use and everything it offers is just perfect. Also nice customer service is the biggest reason why I am being loyal to this site. Vitalitymedical never disappoints me. Thank you for service and the product!
- Adjustable Pressure with Hydroven 3 Garments Review
There are several chambers so that the pressure can be distributed evenly. It is really great that it is gradual and not all at once. It is easy to set up and put in the inserts as well. The snap lock is perfect for quick and easy use and for convenience as well.
- Excellent product
I have only had this garment for a couple weeks but it is comfortable and easy to use. I highly recommend it.
- Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven 3 Garments and Inserts
When I was diagnosed with lymphedema initially I was never told about Lymphedema Pumps and and Garments and had to rely on pull on compression garments, although they did the job rather well I cold only wear them for so long, then a friend of mine told me about the Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven 3 Lymphedema Pump and lent me hers, along with the inflatable compression garment, this has made such a difference to me and I have actually fallen asleep many times with it on, the pump is extremely quiet and I find this such a great device to help me. I would highly recommend this
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $42.00
Starting at: $6.83
Starting at: $550.00
Starting at: $69.00