Other ArjoHuntleigh product(s)
Sonicaid Obstetric Doppler FD1 displays fetal heart rate (FHR). Sonicaid is a branded and trusted name for Huntleigh Dopplers. The highly sensitivity 2MHz probe provides reliable detection throughout pregnancy. This obstetric device is equipped with a high sensitivity 2MHz probe for general obstetric use. The probes for the fetal Doppler are waterproof and suitable for water birth use. The probe cord is a long robust coiled cable enabling optimum transducer positioning in all circumstances. The Doppler FD1 provides active noise reduction for crystal clear heart sounds.
Sonicaid Obstetric Doppler FD1 Features & Benefits
- Baby Doppler with advanced fetal heart rate (FHR) processing.
- Fetal Doppler with advanced power management to conserve battery life.
- Doppler with easy clean probe for improved infection control.
- Long robust coiled cable enables optimum transducer position in all circumstances
Sonicaid Obstetric Doppler FD1 Specifications
- Width: 2.9”
- Length: 5.5”
- Depth: 1”
- Weight: .65 lbs. (including probe & batteries)
- Doppler Probe Cable Length: 3.5m (approximate)
- Probe Frequency: 2 MHz
- Battery Type: 9 Volt 6F22
- Battery Life: 250 exams (1 minute examinations)
- Auto shut of when in use: 10 minutes
- Auto shut off with no signals: 3 minutes
- Low battery indicator.
- Fetal Doppler Built in loudspeaker.
- Headphone output.
- Integral probe protection & storage.
- Belt clip.
- Huntleigh Sonicaid Obstetric Doppler Warranty: 5 years
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Huntleigh Sub Brand ArjoHuntleigh
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!