Other Hudson RCI product(s)
Teleflex Medical developed the ADDIPAK Saline Bullets Unit Dose Solutions for inhalation therapy with any nebulizer. They could be used to conveniently moisten an artificial airway, e.g., tracheostomy or laryngectomy. When used under the care of a physician, the bullets can also help loosen dried mucous or mucous plugs, as well as thin out secretions for airway maintenance.
Available in 3ml and 5ml dosages, these 0.9% sodium chloride solution vials can be conveniently carried in a purse, travel kit or briefcase.
Vitality Medical also carries tracheostomy care supplies, such as Covidien's Tracheostomy Care Trays.
ADDIPAK Saline Bullet Features and Benefits:
- Convenient 3 mL and 5 mL Vials of Sterile Solution For Inhalation Therapy.
- Color-Coded For Easy Identification.
- Inverted Milliliter Graduations For Accurate Dispensing.
- Easy-To-Use, Tamper-Proof Vials.
ADDIPAK Saline Bullet Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Latex Free: Saline, Yes; Bullet, No
- Size: 3 mL, 5 mL
- UNSPSC: 42271802
- HPIS Classification: 680_240_0_0
- SKU: 20039, 20059
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Sub Brand Hudson RCI
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Large quanity
I couldn't be happier with this transaction.