Glider Walkers are made with sturdy, lightweight aluminum and come with a flame red colored cross bar. Manufactured by Drive Medical, the Glider Walkers have adjustable height and adjustable angle handles. Handles are adjustable up to 90 degrees on the Standard Glider Walker and Junior Glider Walker. 5" flat-free tires on the Glider Walker allow for both indoor and outdoor use. Adjustments on the Glider Walker are all tool free. The wide base of the Glider Walker provides stability and balance.
Drive Medical Glider Walker Features and Benefits
- Flat-free tires allow for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Comes with adjustable handles and legs that make this walker extremely versatile to accommodate virtually any physical requirements.
- Wide base provides additional stability.
Glider Walkers Specifications
- Width (inside handgrip): Adjustable
- Width (inside back legs):
- Standard: 28"
- Pediatric: 22"
- Junior: 24"
- Standard: adjustable from 29" to 37"
- Pediatric: adjustable from 12" to 21"
- Junior: adjustable from 22" to 33"
- Standard: 25"
- Pediatric: 20"
- Junior: 25"
- Standard: 8 lbs.
- Pediatric: 5.5 lbs.
- Junior: 7 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 175 lbs.
- Wheel Diameter: 5"
- Drive Medical Glide Walker Warranty: Limited lifetime.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!