Drive Medical Low Beds are manufactured in two versions; the Full Electric Low Bed and the Semi Electric Low Bed. The low bed height can be adjusted to a minimum height of 9.5 inches and a maximum height of 20 inches from the floor. The low bed is equipped with caster wheels to facilitate moving the bed. The low bed caster wheels easily adjust from the standard position to the low bed position. With only five components, the hospital low bed can be easily assembled for use or disassembled for moving or storage. These low beds are constructed with channel frame to provide superior strength and reduced weight. Weighing less than 150 pounds, the low hospital bed is easy for caregivers to move from room to room. The hospital low bed is ideal for use as a homecare bed. The hand control has large and easy to use buttons to electronically control the low bed. If a power failure occurs, the 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. The low bed can accommodate patients weighing up to 450 pounds.
Summary of the Drive Medical Low Bed Features & Benefits
- Low Bed Adjustable Height: 91/2" to 20" deck height.
- Hospital Low Bed Weight Capacity: 450 pounds
- Height adjustment makes it easy for the patient or caregiver to raise or lower the height of the low bed.
- Height adjustable motor comes pre-installed on the foot section of the low bed.
- Durable and impact resistant, with washable end panels.
- Caster wheels easily move from standard to low bed position.
- The low bed motor assembly can be easily installed and removed while the patient is in bed within seconds without tools.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times.
- New and improved hand control has large, easy to use buttons.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc coated spring deck for extended bed life.
- When the low hospital bed is placed in the "low" position, the side rails can not be lowered.
- Drive Medical Hospital Low Beds Warranty: (Original purchaser) Lifetime on welds, 5 years on frame, 1 year on all other parts and components.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!