Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer is manufactured by DeVilbiss and is lightweight and highly portable. The Traveler is one of the smallest Compressor Nebulizers on the market. It weighs less than a pound and is smaller than a standard size postcard. The optional Traveler battery is small, easy to attach and weighs only 0.7 pounds. A one-year warranty and 45 minute life makes it perfect for those on the go! Active users of compressor nebulizers can get more out of their therapy and out of life with the Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System. The Traveler makes it easier and more convenient than ever to nebulize when users are away from home.
Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer Components
- Traveler compressor unit.
- DeVilbiss 800 series reusable nebulizer.
- West Med VixOne™ disposable nebulizer.
- 5 extra filters.
- Extra filter door.
- Tubing adapter.
- Adult and pediatric masks
- AC adapter.
- DC car adapter
- Carrying case.
- Instruction guide.
- Instructional DVD.
- Model 6910PDR comes standard with the rechargeable battery.
Traveler Portable Compressor Features & Benefits
- Small compressor size.
- Lightweight for easy transport.
- Quick treatment time.
- Can be used with any manufacturer's nebulizer.
- Easy one-touch operation.
Traveler Portable Compressor Specifications
- Width: 3.34”
- Height: 2.2”
- Depth: 3.8” (5.3” with battery)
- Weight: 0.8 lbs. (1.5 lbs with battery)
- Sound: 54 dBA
- Max Pressure: 30 psig
- Free Air Flow: 6 LPM
- MMAD 5 microns
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 15VDC, 1.5A
- Battery Life Between Charges: 45 minutes
- Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer Warranty: 3 yrs
- Traveler Portable Compressor Battery: 1 yr
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DeVilbiss Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Great compressor, fast undamaged delivery, good company.
Will order again in the future.
I have nothing but good words about the nebulizer, the parts that accompany it and the accuracy of the delivery! 100% recommended!
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!