DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System is a lightweight and highly portable nebulizer compressor system. The DeVilbiss Traveler nebulizer is one of the smallest Compressor Nebulizers on the market. It weighs less than a pound and is smaller than a standard size postcard. The optional Traveler battery is small, easy to attach and weighs only 0.7 pounds. A one-year warranty and 45 minute life makes it perfect for those on the go! Active users of nebulizers can get more out of their therapy and out of life with the Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System. The DeVilbiss portable nebulizer makes it easier and more convenient than ever to nebulize when users are away from home.
Components of the Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System
- Traveler compressor unit.
- DeVilbiss 800 series reusable nebulizer.
- West Med VixOne™ disposable nebulizer.
- 5 extra filters.
- Extra filter door.
- Tubing adapter.
- Adult and pediatric masks
- AC adapter.
- DC car adapter
- Carrying case.
- Instruction guide.
- Instructional DVD.
- Model 6910PDR comes standard with the rechargeable battery.
Product Features & Benefits
- Small compressor size.
- Lightweight for easy transport.
- Quick treatment time.
- Can be used with any manufacturer's nebulizer.
- Easy one-touch operation.
Traveler Portable Compressor Specifications
- Width: 3.34”
- Height: 2.2”
- Depth: 3.8” (5.3” with battery)
- Weight: 0.8 lbs. (1.5 lbs with battery)
- Sound: 54 dBA
- Max Pressure: 30 psig
- Free Air Flow: 6 LPM
- MMAD 5 microns
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 15VDC, 1.5A
- Battery Life Between Charges: 45 minutes
- Warranty: 3 yrs
- Battery: 1 yr
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes the neb without the battery still come with everything else lIke tter 2 power cords, case, etc?
Not as noisy as expected. Good value, excellent service!