Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer is manufactured by DeVilbiss and is lightweight and highly portable. The Traveler is one of the smallest Compressor Nebulizers on the market. It weighs less than a pound and is smaller than a standard size postcard. The optional Traveler battery is small, easy to attach and weighs only 0.7 pounds. A one-year warranty and 45 minute life makes it perfect for those on the go! Active users of compressor nebulizers can get more out of their therapy and out of life with the Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System. The Traveler makes it easier and more convenient than ever to nebulize when users are away from home.
Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer Components
- Traveler compressor unit.
- DeVilbiss 800 series reusable nebulizer.
- West Med VixOne™ disposable nebulizer.
- 5 extra filters.
- Extra filter door.
- Tubing adapter.
- Adult and pediatric masks
- AC adapter.
- DC car adapter
- Carrying case.
- Instruction guide.
- Instructional DVD.
- Model 6910PDR comes standard with the rechargeable battery.
Traveler Portable Compressor Features & Benefits
- Small compressor size.
- Lightweight for easy transport.
- Quick treatment time.
- Can be used with any manufacturer's nebulizer.
- Easy one-touch operation.
Traveler Portable Compressor Specifications
- Width: 3.34”
- Height: 2.2”
- Depth: 3.8” (5.3” with battery)
- Weight: 0.8 lbs. (1.5 lbs with battery)
- Sound: 54 dBA
- Max Pressure: 30 psig
- Free Air Flow: 6 LPM
- MMAD 5 microns
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 15VDC, 1.5A
- Battery Life Between Charges: 45 minutes
- Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer Warranty: 3 yrs
- Traveler Portable Compressor Battery: 1 yr
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DeVilbiss Sub Brand No Ships Free No Size Chart No Absorption No Backing Strength No Backsheet Material No Color No Compression No Core Material No Diameter No Latex Free No Needle Length No Odor Control No Ply No Scent No Size No Sterility No Toe Type No Topsheet Material No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Devilbiss nubulizer is awesome!
After a lot of researching nebulizers, I chose the Devilbiss nebulizer. It is compact, works in the car and in the home, and comes with everything that's needed for a treatment, and is very reasonably priced when you order from Vitality Medical. My contact person was so helpful and pleasant and made ordering so simple. It arrived to my home in a lot less time than what was stated....another plus from dealing with this company. I highly recommend this product and the company that I chose to order from
- Great compressor, fast undamaged delivery, good company.
Will order again in the future.
I have nothing but good words about the nebulizer, the parts that accompany it and the accuracy of the delivery! 100% recommended!
- I love the product. Delivery was extremely timely.
I love the product. The operation manual needs improvement. Should I leave the battery on the compressor and plugged in for charging after the green light is on? In the manual the instructions were not clear.
- Community Q&A