Detecto 475 Mechanical Chair Scale is a dependable and sturdy Chair Scale that is ideal for frail, handicapped, elderly, and dialysis patients. Manufactured by Detecto, the Mechanical Chair Scale features lift-away armrests and a fold-up footrest. This chair scale allows smooth and trouble free access for your patients. Detecto manufactures this scale in the United States with long-lasting and durable steel.
Detecto Chair Scale requires no electricity and having no cords the chair scale further promotes a safe environment in your clinic. In addition to being safe, this chair scale includes integral wheels that allow you to easily transport it from room to room. Viewing weight measurements is effortless with the Chair Scale. The weigh beam is viewable from either side of the scale. This scale is perfect for a wide range of patients for any clinic.
Mechanical Chair Scale Features and Benefits
- Available in English or Metric Measurements
- Integral Wheels for Easy Transport
- Made in USA
- Readable from both Sides
- Requires No Power
- Steel Construction
Mechanical Chair Scale Specifications
- Product Number: 475, 4751
- Capacity: 400 lbs / 180 kg
- Application: Measure Patient Weight
- Manufacturer: Detecto
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Detecto Mechanical Chair Scale Additional Information
- Detecto Chair Scale Manual includes setup instructions, operational information and warranty information.
- Mechanical Chair Scale Replacement Parts displays a diagram of the chair scale along with parts list with part numbers.
- Chair Scale Brochure highlights the key features of these chair scales.
- Mechanical Chair Scale Catalog Page offers information about chair scale models, options and features.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI'm having a very hard time collaborate the#475scale chairQuestion by: Joshua on Jul 11, 2016 11:04:00 AMWe have included a set of instructions on how to properly calibrate. If you're still having difficulty, we recommend contacting the manufacturer for further assistance.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 9, 2017 9:19:00 AM