Comfeel Ulcer Care, manufactured by Coloplast, is a primary or secondary hydrocolloid dressing used for the management of low to moderately exuding wounds and superficial acute wounds in the final stages of healing, such as pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, superficial burns, donor sites, post-operative wounds, and skin abrasions.
Featuring a semi-permeable top film, the Comfeel Ulcer Care Hydrocolloid Dressing allows for dissolution corresponding to the level of wound exudate; however, the semi-permeable top film prevents bacteria and water from traversing the barrier and entering the wound. If you need to keep a moist wound environment, though, you can couple your purchase of Comfeel with a hydrogel, colloidal gel that helps with wound healing.
Equally important to featuring a bacteriostatic and waterproof top film, this unique hydrocolloid dressing functions by forming a viscous gel, when it comes in contact with wound exudate, that actually absorbs the exudate and does not adhere to the wound. In fact, it seals around the wound, protecting it from foreign particles.
Depending on your specific wound characteristics, Comfeel can stay in place up to 7 days. Before applying this wound dressing, many people like to clean their wound with a cleanser, as it can significantly enhance recovery times.
Order now and feel the gentle, yet proven and reliable solution for sealing and protecting low to moderately exuding wounds today!
Comfeel Ulcer Care Hydrocolloid Dressing Features and Benefits
- Can stay in place up to 7 days.
- Forms a viscous gel around the wound that absorbs exudate.
- Functions as a primary or secondary wound dressing.
- Helps to promote a moist wound environment.
- Prevents bacteria and water from crossing the barrier and entering the wound.
- Semi-permeable top film allows for evaporation of exudate.
Comfeel Ulcer Care Hydrocolloid Dressing Specifications
- Product Numbers: 3213, 3218, and 3233.
- Composition: Sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and polyurethane film.
- Application: To assist with wound healing.
- Manufacturer: Coloplast.
- HCPCS Code: A6234 or A6235.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!