Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressing by Coloplast is a thin Hydrocolloid Dressing for low exudate wounds. The smart pores in this Transparent Dressing help to regulate the moisture environment of the wound. During periods where exudate is heavier, the pores swell, allowing moisture to evaporate, making space. During periods of lighter exudate, pores shrink to retain moisture. Comfeel Plus Transparent can be used for management of no-to-low exuding chronic wounds and superficial acute wounds in the final stages of wound healing. Comfeel Plus Transparent may be used for superficial burns, superficial partial-thickness burns, donor sites, post-operative wounds and skin abrasions. The dressing can stay on the wound for up to 7 days depending on the specific wound characteristics.
Comfeel Transparent Dressings are thin and flexible, so they stay in place easily for up to seven days. This dressing is transparent so that healthcare workers can check a wound without removing the dressing, promoting healing. Comfeel Plus Transparent hydrocolloid dressing is the thin and flexible solution for sealing and protecting no-to-low exuding wounds.
Comfeel Plus Transparent Hydrocolloid Dressing Features and Benefits
- Transparent for convenience.
- Flexes with the bodys natural contours.
- Self Regulates Moisture Levels with Expanding and Contracting Pores.
- Protects Nerve Endings and Sensitive Tissues.
Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressing Specifications
- Comfeel Plus Clear Dressing Item Numbers: 3530, 3533, 3536, 3539.
- Size Options: 2 x 2-3/4 Inch, 4 x 4 Inch, 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 Inch, and 6 x 6 Inch.
- Application: Transparent Wound Dressing.
- Change After Seven Days.
- HCPCS: A6234.
- Additional Information
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
does what it is designed to do
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!