Attends Insert Pads are used for light to moderate incontinence. Stay Dry liner helps keep urine wetness away from skin. Fits conveniently in regular underwear. Attends Insert Pads are a leading product for post-partum acute care, allowing nurses to measure leakage rates. These insert pads utilize an adhesive patches for a secure fit in underwear. Two adhesive strips hold pad in place. Attends Insert Pads come with a contoured core for a secure fit.
Attends Insert Pads Features & Benefits
- Used for light to moderate incontinence.
- Helps keep urine wetness away from skin.
- Fits in regular underwear.
- Leading product for post-partum acute care.
Attends Insert Pads Specifications
- Attends Insert Pads Product Number: IP0400.
- Size: Universal.
- Length: 24.75 Inch.
- Absorbent Capacity: Moderate Absorbency.
- Application: Incontinent Pant Liner.
- Backing Material: Nonwoven.
- Backsheet Color: White.
- Fastener Type: Adhesive Tab.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Topsheet Material: Micropore.
- Topsheet Color: White.
- Users: Adults.
- Manufacturer: Attends Healthcare Products.
- Brand: Attends®.
- UNSPSC Code: 53131639.
- HCPCS Code: A4520.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Attends Healthcare Products Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Nonwoven Gender Unisex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!