Other Medipore product(s)
Medipore Soft Cloth Tape is a surgical hypoallergenic tape that can be used to effectively secure post-operative dressings and areas that may stretch. As an ideal retention sheeting for gauze, this skin tape can also be used to secure ostomy pouches to fragile skin without causing additional irritation, inflammation or swelling.
Medipore Soft Cloth Tape is water resistant and will not curl or peel, making it the ideal go-to tape for a variety of different situations. Durable and reliable, this hypoallergenic tape is a popular surgical dressing tape. With the ability to be stretched either diagonally or across a wound, this skin tape is an excellent choice for a diverse amount of scenarios.
Medipore Soft Cloth Tape Features and Benefits
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic surgical tape.
- Can be used to secure post-op dressings and areas that may stretch or as a retention sheeting for gauze.
- Can be used to secure ostomy pouches to fragile skin.
- Water resistant and does not curl or peel.
- Medipore Surgical Tape can be stretched diagonally or across a wound.
Medipore Soft Cloth Tape Specifications
- Product numbers: 2961, 2962, 2962S, 2963, 2964, 2966
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Size: 1 Inch x 10 Yards (2961), 2 Inch x 10 Yards (2962), 2 Inch x 2 Yards (2962S), 3 Inch x 10 Yards (2963), 4 Inch x 10 Yards (2964), 6 Inch x 10 Yards (2966)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Medipore
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
to cover an area with plastic to keep that area dry and I used the
medicare soft cloth tape. Works quite well.