TENDERSKIN Hypoallergenic Paper Tape by Kendall is a general use medical tape used in wound care. It is used for frequent taping and re-taping of dressings where skin irritation is a concern.
This paper tape is light yet strong and tangle free. It is easy to tear and has a natural porosity.
The hypoallergenic tape allows for ease of use, letting the skin breath. It also minimizes the risk of skin irritation, and has been tested and proven to not cause skin reactions.
TENDERSKIN Hypoallergenic Paper Tape by Kendall is available in 1/2", 1", 2" and 3" width 10 yard rolls. It is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.TENDERSKIN Hypoallergenic Paper Tape Features and Benefits
- General Use Medical Tape
- Used in Wound Care
- For Frequent Taping and Re-Taping Dressings Where Skin Irritation a Concern
- Light Yet Strong and Tangle Free
- Easy to Tear
- Natural Porosity
- Ease of Use
- Allows the Skin to Breath
- Minimizes Risk of Skin Irritation
- Tested and Proven to Not Cause Skin Reactions
- Available in 1/2", 1", 2" and 3" Width 10 Yard Rolls
- Packaged in Either Singles or Boxes
- Item Number: 1596
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Hypoallergenic Paper Tape
These tapes are absolute must in the hospital. The Kendall brand is the only one we purchase due to its quality. And we only source these through Vitality Medical because your company has never failed us from the start. Fast and prompt delivery plus excellent people and service!
- TENDERSKIN Hypoallergenic Paper Tape Review
What an awesome price it is!!!! Can you belive it? It's even below 1 dollar!!! Not to mention, I am so satisfied with both quality and price. As its name shows, it's hypoallergenice which means whatever skin you have-atopy or something- you can use it without causing troubles on your skin. So great.
- this is very helpful to delecate skin
the price is very good and the product is very helpful
- works well.
works well. does breaths
Does not stay on