6 mL Monoject Syringes from Kendall, a branch of Covidien, are Medical Syringes that come in a variety of sizes to meet general purpose needs. Individually wrapped, these Monoject Syringes are blister packing for single use sterile applications. Both Rigid Pack or SoftPack Syringe packaging are available. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene plunger rod and barrel. Three Monoject 12 mL Syringe Tips are available--Slip Tip, Eccentric Tip, and Luer Lock Tip. The barrel of the syringe is marked with graduated markings for easy to read measurements. Kendall Monoject Syringes are latex free and DEPH free.
Kendall Monoject 6 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- SoftPack or Rigid Pack blister packing for safe handling.
- 12 mL Syringe or 12 cc Syringe with graduated markings for easy measurement reading.
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
Kendall Monoject 6 cc Syringes Specifications
- Kendall 6 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 1181200555, 1181200777, 8881512852, 8881512878, 888512860.
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Eccentric Tip, Slip Tip and Luer Lock Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 12 mL or 12 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.2 cc.
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Blister packaging.
- Packing Options: SoftPack,
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall
- HCPCS codes: A4210, A4657
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Good web site and product
This was my first time ordering anything from Monoject. We got syringes for feeding our 24-year old cat. The web site was easy to understand and navigate, the purchasing process and shipping was excellent, and the cost seemed reasonable. The syringe itself is very easy to fill and the plunger motion very smooth. Although these syringes are probably intended for one-time use, we wash out and reuse each syringe about 10-12 times; after that, the plunger friction increases and the "smooth" plunger motion deteriorates pretty rapidly.
- Perfect solution for my needs
I use these syringes for teaching pH and acid analysis in wine making classes. They are individually wrapped and perfect for classroom purposes. The quality is very good and the price is a fraction of what I would find elsewhere. I will be back.
Perfect for what I needed!!! Quick delivery with no hassles!
- Excellent overall experience
This was my first order with Vitality Medical, and I had been searching for these syringes to give various powdered herbs & broth to my 20 year old little Pom. It was very helpful to see photos of the Monoject syringes with 3 different tips because it's not always easy getting the concoction out of the syringe and into my Pom. I agree with other customers that the website is very easy to navigate, and the photos made it even more convenient. I also agree that the plunger begins to stick after a few uses, so I am thrilled Vitality offers a reasonable price so I can get a bunch every time I order. The delivery was extremely fast (I'm in Southern Cali area), and I will definitely look to Vitality Medical to re-order this item or other products I may need in the future. Awesome service thanks!
- Wonderful Company !!!!!
Shipped very quickly and they are quality sterile products. I am very happy and I plan to continue to use Vitality Medical in the future!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $0.12
Starting at: $0.50
Starting at: $0.15
Starting at: $0.30