MONOJECT 60 cc Syringes by Kendall, a division of Covidien, are Medical Syringes for general purpose and irrigation. Options for the Kendall Monoject 60 cc Syringes include softpack blister pack, bulk pack and rigid pack. These 60 cc syringes are latex free and come without a needle. Designed with a polypropylene barrel and plunger rod, the MONOJECT 60 cc Syringe comes with 5 mL or 1 mL graduations. The syringe capacity is 60 cc or 60 mL.
Kendall MONOJECT 60 cc Syringes Features & Benefits
- One step peel-away package facilitates quick.
- and easy opening for aseptic handling.
- Convenient, individually packaged inner cartons are easy for clinicians to dispense the contents.
- Brilliant color-coded needle gauge stripe provides easy gauge size identification.
- New and improved needle lubricant increases patient comfort.
- Clear barrel construction and bolder scale allow for precise medication measurement and easier visualization of flashback.
- Syringe tip caps included on each syringe provide complete protection from contamination of sterile fluid pathway.
Kendall MONOJECT 60 cc Syringe Specifications
- Kendall MONOJECT 60 cc Syringe Product Numbers: 1186000444, 1186000555, 1186000777, 8881160157, 8881160629, 8881560125, 8881560141, 8881560182, 8881560224, 8881560265.
- General Purpose Syringes without Needle & Irrigation Syringes.
- Syringe Capacity: 60 cc or 60 mL
- Tip Options: Catheter Tips, Regular Luer Tip, Luer Lock tip, Eccentric Tip, Toomey Tip.
- Sterile except for bulk packs which are non-sterile.
- Latex Free.
- Usage: Single Use, Disposable.
- Syringes without Needle.
- Polypropylene barrel and plunger rod.
- Graduated Barrel Markings: 5 mL increments. (8881160157 has 1 mL increments)
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall
- Brand: Monoject
- HCPCS code: A4213 & A4322.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!