Customers Also Bought
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator is a fully automatic cardiac resuscitation machine that guides the caregiver in performing CPR. This external defibrillator offers visual and audio prompts step-by-step to guide you through the entire resuscitation process. Equipped with electrode pads, this medical device offers real-time feedback about the rate and depth of CPR compressions. This cardiac stimulator monitors the patient’s heart rate as well as provides electrical stimulation if needed. The AED Plus includes a lithium battery set that has a shelf-life of 5-years.
Product Components List
- Pads, 1 set
- Duracell Lithium Battery Set
- Instruction manual
- CD Training
Product Features & Benefits
- Fully automatic
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients
- CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth
- RapidShock Analysis™ enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous life-saving CPR
- Enhanced Real CPR Help
- Full-color display with vivid rescue images
- Cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries
- Low frequency of maintenance
- CPR-D Padz electrode
- Product Number: 8000-004007-01
- Dimensions: 5.25 x 9.5 x 11.5 Inch
- Application: External Automated Defibrillator
- Energy Output: 120, 150, 200 Joules Output
- Display Type: High-resolution LCD
- Operation Type: Automatic
- Prompt Types: Audio and Visual Prompts
- Power Source: Battery Operated
- Charge Time: <10 seconds
- Brand: AED Plus
- Manufacturer: Zoll Medical
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
CPR-D Padz Adult ElectrodeYes
Lithium Battery SetYes
- Width9.5 Inch
- Length11.5 Inch
- Depth5.25 Inch
- Total Size574 Cubic Inches
- Weight6.7 Pounds
- Energy Output120, 150, 200 Jouels
- Operation ModeFully Automatic
- Design/UseFor the General Public
- Text PromptYes
- LED PromptYes
- Voice PromptYes
- Product5 Years/7 Years with Registration
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure contains features and benefits.
- Dental Brochure highlights the advantages of having the product in a dental office.
- First Responders Brochure contains features and benefits for first responders.
- Nursing Home Brochure features the benefits of an emergency defibrillator in a care facility.
- Schools Brochure contains features and benefits for an educational facility.
- Work Place Brochure highlights usage in an office environment as well as blue collar work sites.
- FAQ contains frequently asked questions and answers.
- Pedi Padz II provides information about a pediatric electrode option for this defibrillator.
- PlusTrac contains information about this application.
- Product Specifications offers detailed product information and capabilities.
- Technical Specifications contains additional product specs.
- Upgrade offers information about product upgrades.
- User Manual contains setup and use instructions.
- Accessories provides pictures and sku numbers for accessories designed to enhanced this product.
- FDA Approval of the Zoll AED Plus – provides a brief overview of the government approval of this resuscitation device.
- FDA Approval Letter – official letter from the FDA granting approval for this medical device.
- Eames, P., P. D. Larsen, and D. C. Galletly. "Comparison of ease of use of three automated external defibrillators by untrained lay people." Resuscitation 58.1 (2003): 25-30.
- Kelley, James, et al. "Eighth grade students become proficient at CPR and use of an AED following a condensed training programme." Resuscitation 71.2 (2006): 229-236.
- Kette, Fulvio, et al. "Electrical features of eighteen automated external defibrillators: a systematic evaluation." Resuscitation 84.11 (2013): 1596-1603.
- Ristagno, G., et al. "Prediction of successful defibrillation in human victims of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a retrospective electrocardiographic analysis." Anaesthesia and intensive care 36.1 (2008): 46-50.