Other Xeroform product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Xeroform Occlusive and Non-Occlusive Petrolatum Gauze Dressings are constructed of a Non-Adherent Dressing with added medicating components to protect and promote healing.
The fine mesh gauze is saturated with a special 3% Bismuth Tribromopenate Petrolatum blend. The Xeroform dressing will collect drainage and speed up healing with the bacteriostatic/antibiotic agent to stops bacteria from reproducing. The blend also maintains the moist environment found to promote faster healing and gives users peace of mind that the dressing will not stick to wound and cause pain when it's removed.
Xeroform Petrolatum Dressings come in a various sizes to meet specific wound needs, including 1 x 8 Inch, 2 x 2 Inch, 4 x 4 Inch, 5 x 9 Inch, and a 4 Inch x 3 Yard Roll. This product can also be cut to size.They are ideal for lacerations, abrasions, skin graft sites, first and second degree burns and newly sutured wounds.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to Apply.
- Non-Adherent Construction for Easy Removal.
- Bacteriostatic to Speed Up Healing.
- Occlusive Dressing Maintains Moist Environment.
- Wide Variety of Shapes and Sizes.
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health, Formerly Covidien
- 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate Petrolatum blend.
- Occulsive and Non-Occlusive options.
- Fine Mesh Gauze.
- Sterile Dressing.
- Available in Overwrap, Strip, Patch, Gauze Pads and Gauze Roll options.
- Product Numbers: 8884431302, 8884431605, 8884432000, 8884433301, 8884433400, 8884433500, 8884433605
- Should Not Be Used on Patients with Hypersensitivity to Bismuth Tribromophenate.
- Irritation May Develop with a History of Atopy.
Instructions for Use
It is recommended to change dressing on a daily basis to maintain a moist, non-adherent environment. Cleanse wound with saline solution or sterile water. Gently pat dry surrounding skin. Place dressing directly over wound or into the wound. The dressing will cling and conform to the body. Choose a secondary dressing to cover the dressing such as a transparent film, tape or roll gauze to secure.
How to Change Your Xeroform Bandage
- Additional Information