Other Xeroform product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Xeroform Impregnated Dressings by Derma Science are Non-adherent Dressings similar to Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze Dressings except the Impregnated Dressings come with 3% bismuth tribromophenate. Xeroform Impregnated Dressings by Derma Science are the impregnated dressing of choice for when mild medication or deodorizing are required. Indications include post-operative applications, 1st and 2nd degree burns, and skin grafts. The Overwrap Xeroform Impregnated Gauze Dressing version provides an additional layer of sterility for use in environments such as operating rooms. Xeroform Impregnated Gauze Dressing are latex-free.
Xeroform Impregnated Dressings Features & Benefits
- Clings and conforms to all body contours.
- Bacteriostatic action.
- Xeroform Dressings will not adhere to wound.
- Mild medication agent.
Xeroform Impregnated Dressings Specifications
- Xeroform Impregnated Dressings Product Numbers: 71164, 77034, 99822.
- Width Options: 1, 2 and 5 inches.
- Length Options: 2, 8 and 9 inches.
- Applications: Post-op wounds, burns, skin grafts.
- Impregnated Ingredients: Petrolatum and 3% bismuth tribromophenate.
- Color: White.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Material: Gauze.
- Latex free.
- Brand: Xeroform
- Manufacturer: Derma Science for Kimberly Clark.
- HCPCS code: A6222 & A6223
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences Sub Brand Xeroform
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history