Customers Also Bought
Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath is manufactured by WR Medical within the USA for use in Paraffin Therapy. Since 1962, physicians, physical therapists, and arthritis specialists have recommended the Therabath Paraffin Therapy Bath because paraffin therapy is one of the most proven and effective methods to provide Pain Relief and Comfort for arthritic pain, stiffness, inflammation, muscle spasms, and irritation from dry cracked damaged skin. The Moist Heat Therapy provided by this Paraffin Bath effectively increases blood flow to aid in rehabilitation. The warm paraffin bath also is effective to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture to the surface of the skin. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath Components
- Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath.
- 6 Pounds (Six 1 pound bags) of Therabath Professional Refill Paraffin Beads.
- 1 plastic grille.
- 1 lid with integrated handle.
- IEC receptacle hospital-grade cord.
- Operator's Manual.
Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Wax Beads Options
- Pure, FDA food-grade paraffin.
- Soft and supple - will not crack.
- Great for any paraffin spa/bath.
- Made in the USA.
- 6 pounds covers approximately 40 sets of hands, dipped 3 times each.
- Refill carton contains six individually wrapped 1-lb. packages.
- Color: Light Green
- Invigorating, minty and clean.
- Perfect for pedicures and foot treatments.
- Color: Clear
- Unscented, with no added fragrance or dyes.
- Great for paraffin wax facials.
Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath Features & Benefits
- Rugged construction – built to last.
- Worry-free, automatic temperature control.
- Hospital grade construction made in the USA.
- Deep immersion.
- Anodized aluminum tank is lightweight, durable and energy efficient
- Integrated handles for ease of transport in home or clinic.
- Safe temperature range maintained even during the initial melt.
Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath Specifications
- Inside Dimensions (W x L x D): 6.75 x 11.4 x 5.8"
- Outside Dimensions (W x L x D): 8.2 x 14.3 x 7.5"
- Wax Capacity: 6 to 9 pounds.
- FDA Class II Medical device.
- ISO 13485:2003 Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards.
- Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath Warranty: 5 Years Limited.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the heating time of the wax?Question by: Lynn on Jan 10, 2018 5:01:00 PMApproximately 4 hours according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 11, 2018 7:57:00 AMDoes it come with a thermometer?Question by: Lynn on Jan 10, 2018 5:02:00 PMA thermometer is not included with this device.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 11, 2018 7:51:00 AM
Based on your history