Customers Also Bought
Wound Measuring Devices by McKesson are disposable clear plastic sheets designed for obtaining an accurate measurement of a wound or stoma to provide the best fit for wound care treatment or stoma barrier. The circular, bull's-eye grids measure the wound's diameter in centimeters and inches. Designed for easy, single-use convenience, and containing ample space to document a patient's name and the date, the Wound Measuring Devices are excellent tools to have on-hand in medical facilities of all kinds.
Wound Measuring Device Features and Benefits:
- Disposable Clear Plastic 5"x7" Sheet.
- Circular Bull's-Eye Grid Measures Wound Diameter In Centimeters.
- Contains Ample Space to Document Patient Name and Date.
- Facilitates Obtaining a Wound Tracing.
- Designed For Easy, Single-Use Convenience.
- Graduated In Metric and English.
- Calibrated Measuring Scales.
Wound Measuring Device Specifications:
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application: Wound Measuring Guide
- Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- Graduations: Metric / English
- Material: Clear Plastic
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- UNSPSC Code: 42182706
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: 30012100
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI am wondering if there is an adhesive on item 30012100, that once you have used and measured, you could adhere to a piece of paper for the patient's chart?
Thank you.Question by: Lisa on Oct 1, 2015 2:23:57 PMThere is no adhesive on this item. It's only meant to measure and be thrown away.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 14, 2016 11:48:00 AM