Customers Also Bought
Wish Advanced Sanitizer Overview
Wish Hand Sanitizer with Vitamin E 8 oz Pump Bottle makes dispensing its alcohol-based formula quick and easy. To prevent spreading harmful bacteria, hand sanitizers are the go-to for killing germs until hands can be properly washed with soap and water. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends using an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60 percent ethyl alcohol. Wish Sanitizers meet and exceed this recommendation with 62 percent by weight and 70 percent by volume to effectively kill up to 99.99 percent of germs and bacteria.
To offset the drying effects of alcohol-based products, Wish Advanced Sanitizing Gel adds Vitamin E and moisturizers skin. This gel formula easily glides across the hands for complete coverage. A helpful tip is to continue to massage into the hands until the skin feels dry. After application, do not rinse off until in a position to wash the hands with soap and water.
Make sure to place this pump bottle in many locations for convenient access when at home, in the car, and at the workplace.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Wish a good hand sanitizer?
The Wish brand is safe to use and complies with FDA regulations.
Does this sanitizer contain methanol or wood alcohol?
No, this brand of sanitizer does not use these harmful ingredients that the FDA considers as methanol contamination.
What percentage of ethyl alcohol does it contain?
It contains 62% by weight and 70% by volume.
Features and Benefits
- Kills 99.99% of Harmful Germs and Bacteria
- Gentle on the Skin with Moisturizers and Vitamin E
- Gel Formula Easily Rubs Into the Skin
- Hassle-Free Pump Dispensing
- Convenient and Portable
- Helps Prevent Spread of Harmful Disease
- Affordable to Keep in Home, Office, and Automobile
- Manufacturer: Click Products
- Brand: Wish
- Product Number: 60215
- Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol, 62% by Weight/70% by Volume
- Size: 8 Ounces
- Dispenser: Pump
- Application: Hand Sanitizer
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamin E - Tocopheryl Acetate.
Active Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 75% (+/-5%)
Manuals and Documents
- Silverstein, Paul, et al. "Hand Sanitizer Use Out and About." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (Last Reviewed August-10-2020)
- Additional Information