Customers Also Bought
Smart Caregiver Wireless Central Monitoring Unit is a great product for caregivers to monitor from 40 to 60 patients at a time. The Central Monitoring Unit (CMU) can receive signals from Smart Caregiver motion sensors, door/window sensors, nurse call buttons, weight sensing floor mats, and bed and chair sensors. After receiving signals from the above-mentioned products, the Central Monitoring Unit can then send a signal to a Caregiver Pager with LCD Display. The CMU can also be reset remotely using the Caregiver Reset Button.
The following Smart Caregiver products can send a warning signal to the Central Monitoring Unit
- 433-MS Motion Sensor uses infrared to monitor patient movement.
- Weight Sensing Floor Mats of various sizes and colors send a cordless signal back to the monitor.
- Bed and Chair Sensor Pads come with wireless sensors and are placed between the patient and the mattress or seat.
The following products receive signals from the Central Monitoring Unit
- 433-PGD Pager comes with an LCD screen and notifies caregiver of which patient requires immediate assistance.
- 433-PRB Pager comes with an LCD screen and a reset button.
- 433-NC Nurse Call Button that can be worn as a pendant, carried in a pocket or mounted to a wall.
Features & Benefits
- Ability to monitor a variety of wireless sensor devices from one location.
- Monitors multiple sensors simultaneously.
- Eliminates in-room alarms and noise.
- No cords or wires running from sensor to monitor.
- No tripping hazards.
- Visually indicates which resident needs attention.
- Audible alert and numerical display.
- Convenient for private homes and residential care facilities.
- Product Number: 433-CMU-40, 433-CMU-60.
- Compatibility: 433 mhz wireless components.
- Range: 300 feet.
- Includes AC adapter or can operate with 4 C batteries.
- Application: Patient Monitoring and Caregiver Notification.
- Manufacturer: Smart Caregiver.
- Smart Caregiver 1 year warranty.
Manuals and Documents
- Installation and Use Instructions provides details for the proper operation of this monitoring system.
Instructions for Programing Video (2:07 minutes)
How to Add Components Video (1:19 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the range of this system?Question by: Ken on Apr 4, 2017 10:46:00 AMOperational range is 300 feet according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 10, 2017 8:55:00 AM