Customers Also Bought
Smart Caregiver Wireless Central Monitoring Unit is a great product for caregivers to monitor from 40 to 60 patients at a time. The Central Monitoring Unit (CMU) can receive signals from Smart Caregiver motion sensors, door/window sensors, nurse call buttons, weight sensing floor mats, and bed and chair sensors. After receiving signals from the above-mentioned products, the Central Monitoring Unit can then send a signal to a Caregiver Pager with LCD Display. The CMU can also be reset remotely using the Caregiver Reset Button.
The following Smart Caregiver products can send a warning signal to the Central Monitoring Unit
- 433-MS Motion Sensor uses infrared to monitor patient movement.
- Weight Sensing Floor Mats of various sizes and colors send a cordless signal back to the monitor.
- Bed and Chair Sensor Pads come with wireless sensors and are placed between the patient and the mattress or seat.
The following products receive signals from the Central Monitoring Unit
- 433-PGD Pager comes with an LCD screen and notifies caregiver of which patient requires immediate assistance.
- 433-PRB Pager comes with an LCD screen and a reset button.
- 433-NC Nurse Call Button that can be worn as a pendant, carried in a pocket or mounted to a wall.
Features & Benefits
- Ability to Monitor a Variety of Wireless Sensor Devices from One Location
- Monitors Multiple Sensors Simultaneously
- Eliminates In-Room Alarms and Noise
- No Cords or Wires Running from Sensor to Monitor
- No Tripping Hazards
- Visually Indicates which Resident Needs Attention
- Audible Alert and Numerical Display
- Convenient for Private Homes and Residential Care Facilities
- Manufacturer: Smart Caregiver
- Product Numbers: 433-CMU-40, 433-CMU-60
- Application: Patient Monitoring and Caregiver Notification
- Compatibility: 433 mhz Wireless Components
- Range: 300 ft
- Power: AC Adapter (Included) or 4 C Batteries (Not Included)
- Warranty: 1-Year
Manuals and Documents
- Installation and Use Instructions provides details for the proper operation of this monitoring system.
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
Instructions for Programing Video (2:07 minutes)
How to Add Components Video (1:19 minutes)
- Additional Information