Texwipe VersWipe Wipers are lint free wipers that are fabricated from a hydroentangled, nonwoven blend of 55 percent cellulose and 45 percent polyester. The fabric of these lint free cloths combines the highly absorbent properties of a natural fiber with the cleanliness and strength of a synthetic wiper to create a dually strong and lint free product.
Texwipe VersWipe Wipers are constructed with a low particle count, low extractable levels and a high solvent compatibility. Ideal for general wiping and spill control in controlled environments, these lint free cloths can be safely used in cleanrooms and are constructed to withstand a high level of use.
Texwipe VersWipe Wipers Features and Benefits
- Fabricated from a hydroentangled, nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester.
- Fabric blend combines the highly absorbent properties of a natural fiber with the cleanliness and strength of a synthetic wiper..
- Contains low particle counts, low extractable levels and solvent compatibility.
- VersaWipe is ideal for general wiping and spill control in controlled environments.
Texwipe VersWipe Wipers Specifications
- Product Number: TX629
- Manufacturer: ITW Texwipe
- Size: 9 x 9 Cel/Poly
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ITW Texwipe
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!