Other Wings product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Wings™ Quilted Premium Comfort Underpads features a super absorbent core, cloth-like backsheet with moisture vapor permeability, and a silky soft topsheet for patient comfort. These underpads are an ideal solution for patient comfort and moisture control.
Wings Quilted Premium Comfort Underpads Features & Benefits
- Super absorbent core.
- Cloth-like backsheet.
- Moisture vapor permeability.
- Silky soft topsheet.
- Honeycomb technology wicks fluid away for skin.
Wings Quilted Premium Comfort Underpads Specifications
- Wings Quilted Premium Comfort Underpads Product Numbers: P2336C, P3030C, P3036C.
- Pad Sizes: 23 x 36 Inch, 30 x 30 Inch, 30 x 36 Inch.
- Backsheet Color: Blue.
- Backing Material: Cloth-like.
- Topsheet Material: Silk-like.
- Absorbent Core Material: Fluff/Polymer.
- Absorbent Capacity: Maximum Absorbency.
- Application: Incontinence Underpad.
- User: Everyone.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Manufacturer: Covidien (Medtronic)
- Brand: Wings (formerly Simplicity).
- UNSPSC Code: 42132101.
- HCPCS Code: T4541.
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CardinalHealth Brand Wings Absorption Super Backing Strength Heavy Duty Backing Backsheet Material Air Permeable, Waterproof
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI have ordered before, but forget how you ship. Is it via UPS?Question by: Patti on Jun 26, 2016 12:57:00 PMMost of our freight delivers FedEx, UPS or USPS.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 26, 2016 4:40:00 PM
Based on your history
- Durable and versatile
- strong and absorbent
- made from paper not plastic
- The top sheet is soft
- I like that they dont slip and slid and that they are absorbent
- I do wish that they were more affordable for a fixed very low income elderly persons budget