Other Wings product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Wings™ Quilted Breathable Underpads features a maximum absorbent core, cloth-like backsheet with moisture vapor permeability. The topsheet is spunbound nonwoven, utlizing honeycomb technology to wick moisture away from your skin. These underpads offer patient comfort and moisture control.
Wings Quilted Breathable Underpads Features & Benefits
- Wings quilted underpads have a polymer-impregnated tissue core, quilted topsheet, and a backsheet made of polypropylene
- For maximum incontinence protection
- Protects, beds, chairs and furniture from wetness
- Also used as 'doggie' pads and for packing valuables for storage or moving
- Moisture vapor permeability.
- Honeycomb technology wicks fluid away for skin.
- Wings Quilted Breathable Underpads Product Numbers: P2336C, P3030C, P3036C.
- Pad Sizes: 23 x 36 Inch, 30 x 30 Inch, 30 x 36 Inch.
- Backsheet Color: Blue.
- Backing Material: Cloth-like.
- Topsheet Material: Silk-like.
- Absorbent Core Material: Fluff/Polymer.
- Absorbent Capacity: Maximum Absorbency.
- Application: Incontinence Underpad.
- User: Everyone.
- Manufacturer: Covidien (Medtronic)
- UNSPSC Code: 53131639.
- HCPCS Code: T4541.
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CardinalHealth Sub Brand Wings Absorption Super Backsheet Material Air Permeable, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns
Based on your history
- Works well enough
- More thin than expected