Other Wings product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Cardinal Health Wings Plus Underpads are made with an absorbent fluff and polymer core to keep skin dry and control odors. The underpads are available in heavy and extra heavy absorbency when you need additional incontinence protection to your bedding and furniture. They are also convenient as a disposable underpad, made with a spunbound diamond-embossed non-woven topsheet allowing fluid to pass quickly through to the core. Moisture is evenly distributed and the leak-resistant polypropylene backsheet ensures surfaces are protected in the most demanding situations. Its polypropylene construction also resists melting.
Wings Plus Fluff/Polymer Underpads are an economical choice as well and are available for purchase in pack or case option in a variety of sizes including, 23 x 36, 30 x 30 and 30 x 36 inches.
Cardinal Health, formerly Covidien, manufactures
Heavy & Extra Heavy Absorbency Wings Plus Underpads as an incontinence underpad but it's also very versatile to absorb fluids in many applications such as blood draws in medical clinics and maternity wards or as a dog potty training pad. For maximum moisture protection when patient is moved or transferred, you may also consider Wings Quilted Premium Comfort Underpads.
Features and Benefits
- Disposable Underpad
- Spunbound Non-Woven Topsheet
- Leak-Resistant Polypropylene Backsheet
- Effectively Absorbs Moisture
- Odor-Controlling Agent
- Topsheet is Soft Against the Skin
- Can be Used Overnight
- Protects Bedding and Furniture
- Product Numbers: 6418N, 6569N, 959, 995, 7193, 7194
- Size Options: 23 x 36, 30 x 30, 30 x 36
- Backsheet Color: Beige
- Backsheet Material: Polypropylene
- Topsheet Material: Spunbound Nonwoven
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health fka Covidien
- Brand: Wings Plus, formerly Kendall Wings/Sta-Put
- UNSPSC Code: 53131639
- HCPCS Code: A4554
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CardinalHealth Sub Brand Wings Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Plastic, Waterproof Odor Control Moderate
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!