Other Wings product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Wings Plus HL Quilted Adult Briefs feature a cloth-like backing and breathable top sheet. Equipped with Dual-Air System Technology, Wings Plus HL Quilted Adult Briefs have plastic-free nonwoven wings that increase exposure of the skin to the air to keep you dry and comfortable. This adult incontinence brief provides maximum absorbency for overnight use. Constructed with an exclusive “Hook and Loop” fastening system, these Wings Briefs ensure the right size and the right fit, every time.
Wings Plus HL Quilted Adult Briefs Features & Benefits
- Unisex briefs.
- Cloth-like backsheet is ultrasonically bonded for a “quilted” look and feel.
- Breathable for drier skin.
- Contoured for better fit.
- Hook and look closure not impacted by creams, lotions or powders.
- Combines super-absorbent polymer, a high performance blue dryness strip, breathable.
Wings Hook and Loop Adult Briefs Specifications
- Wings Plus HL Quilted Adult Briefs Product Numbers: 63062, 63063, 63064, 63065.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Waist Sizes: 23 to 31 Inch, 32 to 44 Inch, 45 to 58 Inch, 59 to 64 Inch.
- Color: Blue.
- Absorbent Capacity: Maximum Absorbency.
- Application: Incontinence Brief.
- Topsheet Matieral: Breathable.
- Backing Material: Cloth-like.
- Eeg Style: Elastic Gathers.
- Fasterner Type: Frontal Refasten Zones.
- Closure: Tab.
- User: Adult.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Brief Type: Contoured.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- HCPCS Code: T4523.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Cardinal Health Brand Wings Absorption Super Backsheet Material Cloth-like
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
The thing I don't like about them is that the tabs are hard to pull apart and sometimes rip.
I would recommend and plan to order them again.
This brand, WIngs Plus HL.............are THE BEST! I have tried many brands, many different liners and none offer the protection these do. Simply tear off the "wing parts" and use as a liner.