Customers Also Bought
The DJ Orthopedics WeekENDER Recreational Activity Brace is a low-profile, lightweight, rigid knee brace designed for post-op and rehabilitation purposes. The WeekENDER features dual axis motion control hinges that allow for functional applications. This recreational knee brace comes with foam/chamois condyle pads that provide a comfortable full and limited range-of-motion. It features flexion/extension stops at 0°, 15°, 30°, 60°, and 90°.
The DJO Activity Brace is recommended for moderate medial/lateral instability, including ACL/PCL laxity. Each brace is custome built for either the right or left leg and is available in 4 sizes: small, medium, large, x-large.
Product Features and Benefits
- Rigid and Lightweight
- Low-Profile Brace
- Comfortable Condyle Pads
- Dual Axis Motion Control Hinges
- 0° to 90° Flexion/Extension
- Custom for Both Right and Left Knee
- Ideal for Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Manufacturer: DJ Orthopedics
- Product Numbers: 79-94353, 79-94355, 79-94357, 79-94358, 79-94363, 79-94365, 79-94367, 79-94368
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Small Circumference: 14.5 - 18.5 Inch
- Medium Circumference: 18.5 - 21 Inch
- Large Circumference: 21 - 23.5 Inch
- X-Large Circumference: 23.5 - 26 Inch
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog contains product catalog
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DJ Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!