Webril II Cotton Undercast Padding has a crimped finish that provides extra loft and conformability. Webril II Undercast Padding can be used with either plaster casts or synthetic casts. Manufactured by Covidien, Webril II Cotton Undercast Padding is made with 100% purified cotton fibers. This soft and comfortable Undercast Padding provides a comfortable padding for patients. Available as a non-sterile padding, Webril II Cotton Undercast Padding provides a combination of mild stretch and cohesiveness. Webril II Cotton Undercast Padding retains its consistency wet or dry. Covidien Webril II Cotton Undercast Padding may be used with synthetic or plaster casting material.
Product Features & Benefits
- Features crimped finish.
- Retains consistency wet or dry.
- Combination of mild stretch and cohesiveness.
- Holds padding in place without shifting or bunching
- Minimizes dimensional changes that lead to movement of padding under the cast.
- Padding will not collapse as padding absorbs moisture.
- Product Numbers: 4095, 4221, 4152.
- Width Options: 2 Inch, 3 Inch, 4 Inch or 6 Inch.
- Length Options: 4 Yards or 12 Yards.
- Application: Cast Padding.
- Casting Compatibility: Plaster or Synthetic.
- Type: Undercast.
- Finish: Crimped Finish.
- Material: 100% cotton.
- Manufacturer: Medtronic.
- Brand: Covidien
- Sub Brand: Webril II.
- HCPCS Code: A9270.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!