Customers Also Bought
Webril Cotton Undercast Padding is used for plaster casts or synthetic casts. Available in sterile or non-sterile versions, Webril Cotton Undercast Padding provides a combination of mild stretch and cohesiveness. The sterile version of Webril Cotton Undercast Padding is packaged in a sterile blister pouch for postoperative casting applications. Webril Cotton Undercast Padding retains its consistency wet or dry. Manufactured by Covidien, Webril Cotton Undercast Padding is made with 100% purified cotton fibers. This soft and comfortable Undercast Padding provides a comfortable padding for patients. Covidien Webril Cotton Undercast Padding may be used with synthetic or plaster casting material.
Webril Cotton Undercast Padding Features & Benefits
- Features regular finish.
- Retains consistency wet or dry.
- Combination of mild stretch and cohesiveness.
- Holds padding in place without shifting or bunching.
- Sterile version is packaged in a sterile blister pouch for postoperative casting applications.
- Product Product Numbers: 1418, 2059, 3175, 3489, 2502.
- Width Options: 2 Inch, 3 Inch, 4 Inch or 6 Inch.
- Length Options: 4 Yards or 12 Yards.
- Sterility Options: Sterile or Non-Sterile.
- Application: Cast Padding.
- Casting Compatibility: Plaster or Synthetic.
- Type: Undercast.
- Finish: Regular Finish.
- Material: 100% cotton.
- Manufacturer: Medtronic.
- Brand: Covidien
- Sub-Brand: Webril.
- HCPCS Code: A9270.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns
Based on your history