Customers Also Bought
Rubber tips for walkers are a common replacement item for those who need mobility aid in a walker. The Utility Walker Replacement Tips, by Drive Medical, are quality items that hold a long lifespan and hold up to daily wear and tear.
These little tips are essential walker accessories when it comes to getting the proper traction and preventing slips and injuries. These tips come with grooves at the bottom to get a better bite into the ground when walking. They provide better than adequate function and are an ideal replacement for those worn out, old walker tips. More often than not, when walker tip wear out the metal leg tube stars cutting, or wearing through the rubber material to where the aluminum is exposed through the tip.
The Utility Walker Replacement Tips come gray in color and will fit leg tube diameters of 1 1/8 inch. They come in retail packaging with one pair to a box.
Features and Benefits
- They can be used with all standard, fixed-leg walkers with 1 1/8 inch diameter tubes.
- They provide stability to a walker.
- Rounded grooves on the bottom for extra traction.
- Product Numbers: RTL10389G, RTL10389GB
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Diameter: 1 1/8 Inch
- Color: Grey
- Quantity: Each (RTL10389GB), Pair (RTL10389G)
- Compatible with: 11105, 11117N-1, 11125, 11148, 11149 commodes and 10200, 10202, 10203, 10212, 10213, 10220, 10231, 10232 walkers
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!