Viper Wheelchair with Various Flip Back Desk Arm Styles and Foot Rigging Options by Drive Medical is an exceptionally versatile wheelchair that is much easier to propel and transport than the average weight wheelchair. Featuring plush padded arms, multiple seat-to-floor height positions, anti-tippers with flip-up wheels which never have to be removed and push-to-lock wheel locks, this chair is loaded with quality features, all at an incredible value. The back height is adjustable for user comfort and convenience, while the carbon steel frame is simultaneously lightweight and industrial strength.
The Viper Wheelchair with Flip Back Removable Arms features flame retardant, nylon upholstery that is designed to withstand years of constant use, resisting mildew and bacteria, as well as providing long-lasting comfort and cleanliness. All combined, the Viper's features make for an ideal extended use wheelchair. Choose from several different arm styles, seat widths, and swing away footrests or elevating legrests.
Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with the Viper Wheelchair with Various Flip Back Removable Arms, such as the Aluminum Folding Ramps by DecPac and Non Slip Socks by Alba Health.
Viper Wheelchair with Flip Back Removable Arms Features and Benefits:
- 8" Front Casters Have 3 Height Adjustments.
- Back Height Adjustable From 18"-20"
- Carbon Steel Black Powder Coated Frame Double Coated For An Attractive, Chip-Proof, Maintainable Finish.
- Comes Standard With Flip Up Anti Tippers.
- Comes With Push to Lock Wheel Locks.
- Comes With Swing-Away Footrests or Elevating Legrests with Tool-Free Adjustable Length Riggings.
- Composite Footplates With Heel Loops Are Durable and Lightweight.
- Composite Mag-Style Wheels With Aluminum Hand Rims Are Lightweight and Maintenance Free.
- Composite Steel Lined Front Receiver Is Angled So the Arm Will Lock Into Place Every Time.
- Dual Axle Provides Easy Transition of Seat Height to Hemi Level.
- Durable, Flame Retardant Nylon Upholstery Resists Mildew and Bacteria.
- Easier to Propel and Transport.
- Flip-Back Arms Allow For Easy Transfer.
- Frame Style Eliminates Seat Guides and Allows For Custom Backs and Accessories.
- Nylon Padded Armrests Provide Added Patient Comfort.
- Precision Sealed Wheel Bearings In Front and Rear Ensure Long Lasting Performance and Reliability.
- The Front Mounted Release Lever Can Be Flipped Up or Down Depending On the User's Needs.
- Urethane Rear Tires and Casters Offer Superior Performance, Smoother Ride and Are Lightweight.
Viper Wheelchair with Flip Back Removable Arms Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Width Open with 12" Seat: 20"
- Width Open with 14" Seat: 22.5"
- Width Open with 16" Seat: 22.5"
- Width Open with 18" Seat: 24.5"
- Width Open with 20" Seat: 28"
- Width Closed: 12"
- Height with 12" Seat: 32"
- Height with 14" Seat: 32"
- Height with 16" Seat: 36"
- Height with 18" Seat: 36"
- Height with 20" Seat: 36"
- Seat-to-Floor Height with 12"-14" Seat: 13.5"-15.5"
- Seat-to-Floor Height with 16"-20" Seat: 17.5"-19.5"
- Back Height: 16"-18"
- Seat Depth with 12" Seat: 12"
- Seat Depth with 14" Seat: 14"
- Seat Depth with 16", 18", and 20" Seat: 16"
- Length With Riggings with 12" and 14" Seats: 36"
- Length With Riggings with 16", 18", and 20" Seats: 42"
- Weight With 12" Seat: 30 lbs.
- Weight With 14" Seat: 31 lbs.
- Weight With 16" Seat: 31.5 lbs.
- Weight With 18" Seat: 32 lbs.
- Weight With 20" Seat: 34 lbs.
- Weight Limit with 12" and 14" Seats: 250 lbs.
- Weight Limit with 16", 18", and 20" Seat: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan the elevated legrests also be easily removed?Question by: Priscilla Goodger on Feb 12, 2017 10:46:00 PMThere are instructions to properly install and uninstall the leg rests to the chair.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 12, 2017 8:56:00 AM