Customers Also Bought
Diaper Cover Vinyl Pants for Extra Protection by ReliaMed is a cover for reusable underwear and is used in incontinence care. It is designed to provide comfort all day and overnight with protection from embarrassing leaks.
This diaper cover is discreet and quiet, with soft vinyl that eliminates embarrassing rustling sounds. It is generously sized so as to go over disposable or reusable diapers and briefs.
The cover has non-binding elastic waist and leg bands. It is treated with an odor-reducing antibacterial. The vinyl on the cover stays soft even through multiple washes.
Diaper Cover Vinyl Pants for Extra Protection is latex free and comes in a clear color. It is 100% vinyl and unisex. The cover comes in 20-26", 26-34", 34-42", 42-52", and 52-62" sizes. It is sold in packs of three.Diaper Cover Vinyl Pants for Extra Protection Features and Benefits
- Cover For Reusable Underwear
- Used in Incontinence Care
- Designed to Provide Comfort All Day and Overnight
- Protections From Embarrassing Leaks
- Discreet and Quiet
- Soft Vinyl Eliminates Embarrassing Rustling Sounds
- Generously Sized
- Non-Binding Elastic Waist and Leg Bands
- Treated With Odor-Reducing Antibacterial
- Vinyl Stays Soft Through Multiple Washes
Diaper Cover Vinyl Pants for Extra Protection Specifications
- Latex Free
- Clear Color
- 100% Vinyl
- 20-26", 26-34", 34-42", and 52-62" Sizes Available
- Sold in Packs of Three
- Item Number: PVPL, PVPM, PVPS3, PVPXL, PVPXXL
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ReliaMed Backsheet Material Vinyl Odor Control Moderate Gender Unisex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsAre they comfortable over diaper?Question by: Jeff on Nov 12, 2017 8:06:00 PMWe cannot make any specific recommendations regarding items on our site. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 9, 2018 10:29:00 AMDo you accept MSH HEALTH INSURANCE?
I HAVE HIP AND THAT IS THE COMPANY I AM A SIGN TO .Question by: Larry Keller on May 24, 2017 8:15:00 AMIn an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 24, 2017 8:26:00 AMwas wondering if the diaper cover vinyl pants would be good for wearing over depends for someone for pool use?Question by: teresa on Jul 7, 2015 5:06:20 PMIt's not recommended that either item be used in a swimming pool. We recommend looking into items such as the Tranquility SwimMates Pull On Adult Swim Briefs, which are designed to be worn in water.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 1, 2016 2:53:00 PM
Based on your history
- Price, fits comfortably, protection from leaks, quite
- They do not last very long
- does not split at seam like other ones I purchased
- Everything up till now, two weeks in
- nothing yet