Customers Also Bought
The Versatel Contact Layer Dressings, by Medline, treat a variety of wound types and have a number of features to speed the rate of healing. The material utilized in the dressing both allows the transfer of medication and air, while blocking bacteria and other microorganisms from entering the wound bed. This is a primary wound dressing meant to treat partial or full-thickness wounds.
Versatel is a silicone-based non-adherent dressing designed to be gentle while maintaining direct contact with the wound. And because of its silicone nature, the dressings will bend and flex while conforming to the body. They are easy and nearly painless to remove and will adhere to dry or heavily draining wounds.
The Versatel dressing is porous to allow fluid to easily transfer to a secondary dressing absorber. The material itself will turn translucent after contact with the wound exudate. This will help the patient and caregiver get an idea on the state of the wound without having to pull off the dressing. The dressings can remain in place up to seven days depending on the amount of fluid exiting the wound and as determined by a health professional.
Wound Types Treated Using Versatel Contact Layer Dressings
- Venous Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Burns (1st and 2nd Degree)
- Cuts and Lacerations
- Surgical and Trauma Wounds
Versatel Contact Layer Dressings Features and Benefits
- The dressings rest directly on the wound as a primary wound treatment.
- They pull off will little pain.
- They can be left on for days at a time.
- The dressings will turn translucent allowing one to observe the wound through the material.
- They flex and bend while conforming to the body.
- They allow fluid transfer to the absorbent secondary dressing layer.
Versatel Contact Layer Dressings Specifications
- Product Numbers: MSC1723EP, MSC1734EP, MSC1747EP, MSC1712EP
- Manufacturer: Medline
- 2 x 3 Inch
- 3 x 4 Inch
- 4 x 7 Inch
- 8 x 12 Inch
- Material: Silicone
- Wound Dressing Type: Primary
- HCPCS: A6206
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!