Customers Also Bought
Vashe Wound Cleanser, by Steadmed Medical, is a wound wash designed to help cleanse wounds while preparing wound beds in a biocompatible, safe, effective, and natural way. The Vashe Wound Solution was developed through a proprietary electrochemical process, this solution of hypochlorous acid (HOCI) has been safety-tested to act as a preservative to inhibit microbial contamination from within the solution, while being completely non-irritating and non-sensitizing.
Vashe Wound Wash can be used on exudating and/or dirty wounds, acute and chronic dermal lesions, such as Stage I-IV pressure ulcers, stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, post-surgical wounds, first and second-degree burns, abrasions, minor irritations of the skin, diabetic foot ulcers, ingrown toenails, grafted and donor sites, and exit sites. Vashe Cleanser is also designed to moisten and lubricate absorbent wound dressings, such as Drawtex Hydroconductive Dressing.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Cleanses, Debrides, and Removes Microorganisms From Wounds.
- Moistens and Lubricates Absorbent Wound Dressings Such as Drawtex Hydroconductive Wound Dressing.
- Reduces Wound Odor.
- Cleared For Use On Acute and Chronic Lesions.
- Helps to Accomplish the Goals of Wound Bed Preparation.
- Non-Cytotoxic, Non-Irritating, Non-Sensitizing, No Oral Toxicity.
- No Clinical Contraindications For Use.
- Proprietary Formulation.
- Manufacturer: Steadmed Medical
- Brand: Vashe
- Application: Wound Cleanser
- Sizes: 4 oz Bottle, 8.5 oz Bottle, 16 oz Bottle
- UNSPSC Code: 42312313
- Product Numbers: 312, 313, 314
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A