Customers Also Bought
Short conversations over a cordless home phone are a thing of the past with Vtech's Cordless Handset Phone with Caller ID. The phone's battery is made with nickel-metal-hydride, allowing the user to talk for up to seven hours on a full charge. Leaving the handset away from the unit isn't a problem either as it's able to be on standby for 120 hours at a time. The rechargeable battery pack makes it easy to place the phone into the port for charging so you'll never have to wait to charge the receiver. If you ever lose track of where the phone is, a simple button press will give an audible sound so you can easily find it anywhere. If you have numerous people or businesses you want to save, the Cordless Handset can save up to 50 names and numbers. You can also call up to 10 contacts with the press of a single button.
For a better visual experience the Handset displays information using a backlit LCD. This will pull up the phone number, name and time the call is taking place. It will also display the information in three languages: English, French and Spanish. The phone's numbers also light up for easy viewing from anywhere near the phone.
The cordless phone will work with up to five handsets without a phone jack.
Vtech Cordless Handset Phone with Caller ID Features and Benefits
- Answer the Phone from Anywhere at Any Time
- Talk for up to Seven Hours at a Time
- Strong Battery Made with Nickel Metal Hydride
- Long Standby Time so You can Leave Phone off if Needed
- One-Button Phone Finder so You'll Never Lose the Handset
- Store up to 50 Contact and Numbers for Easy Access
- One-Button Call up to 10 of Your Favorite Contacts
- LCD Display Makes it Easy to See Who's Calling
- Displays Name, Number and Other Key Information Before You Answer the Call
- Choose from up to Three Display Languages
- Manufacturer: Vtech
- Product Number: VT-CS6619
- Caller ID
- Frequency: 1.9 GHz
- Mute: Yes
- Max Number of Handsets: 5
- Power Source: Batteries and Charger
- Speakerphone: Yes
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Color: Silver
- Made in China
- Warranty: One Year
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!