Customers Also Bought
Male Urinal Kit is designed by Urocare for men that experience either surge incontinence, overflow incontinence or dribbling. The Urocare Urinal Kit is essentially an upgraded external catheter that is held in place using a comfortable fabric waist band. This superior Urinal Catheter Kit provides an excellent alternative for men who do not like restricting External Catheters or are sensitive to adhesives used in external catheters. It has a comfortable rubber plastic receptacle that penis slides comfortably into (no adhesive required). The Urinal is held in place firmly with a waistband and empties into any size leg bag (Urine Leg Bag not included).
Urocare Male Urinal Kit is reusable and washable. The garment may be machine washed on gentile with soap and water. The Urinal may be immersed boiling water for up to 3 minutes for sterilization. The Urinal may also be deodorized using a urinary or Ostomy deodorizer.
Urocare Male Urinal Kit can serve as either a drip urinal for those that are only partially incontinent or it can be directly connected to any reusable or disposable leg bag or drainage system. the Urocare Urinal Kit is an effective and economical alternative to under pads or adult briefs.
Urocare Male Urinal Kit Components
- Urinal sheath catheter.
- Standard button drain valve.
- Straight-thru adaptor with thumb clamp.
- Male urinal to latex leg bag adaptor.
- Illustrated use and care instructions.
Urocare Male Urinal Kit Features and Benefits
- Detachable sheath for easy cleaning.
- Long Lasting appliance.
- Made of Durable Latex Rubber.
- Stretchable fabric waist band with adjustable closure to fit several waist sizes.
- Each item in the kit is available separately.
- Adaptors for connection to any reusable or disposable leg bag or drainage system.
Urocare Male Urinal Kit Specifications
- Urocare Male Urinal Kit Product Numbers: 4400, 4401, 4409.
- Size Options: Large, Medium and Small.
- Manufacturer: Urocare.
- HCPCS code: A4335.
- Additional Information