Customers Also Bought
DRI Excel Bedwetter Alarm is used as a Moisture Alarm for Bed Wetting children. As a Enuresis Alarm, the DRI Excel employs a unisex design to detect urine and warn bedwetting children of a potential Incontinence accident. This alarm can be used by parents to help their bedwetting children learn to wake up and go to the bathroom. The DRI Excel is small and comfortable. The DRI Excel comes with a moisture detector that attaches inside the chid's underwear. DRI Excel Enuresis Alarm detects even the slightest amount of urine. An alarm sounds when moisture is detected to awaken the child.
DRI Excel Enuresis Alarm Components
- Alarm Unit
- Sensor Unit
- Four 1.4V Batteries
DRI Excel Bedwetting Alarm Features & Benefits
- Safety electronics to prevent shocks. Current to sensor unit is cut off as soon as alarm is triggered.
- It is completely moulded and easy to clean and dry for instant reuse.
- Moisture sensor goes inside the underpants right where the urine can be detected soonest.
- No metal contacts and so it can't corrode or deteriorate in urine.
- Sensor incorporates nine pairs of sensing strips on both sides for maximum detection.
- No connections to break.
DRI Excel Bed Wetting Alarm Specifications
- DRI Excel Alarm size: 2.25 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches (60 x 40 x 15mm).
- Child friendly colors.
- Volume control default is set to max. The control is internal so your child can not change it.
- Soft and flexible sensor that does not use irritating hard plastic clips or domes.
- DRI Excel manufacturer’s warranty: 90 days.
How to use the DRI Excel Bedwetter Alarm in 4 easy steps:
- Put the DRI Excel alarm unit on the shoulder of pajamas or a T-shirt using the fastening provided.
- Place the sensor in the underwear (inside an Incontinence pad is best).
- Run the lead from the bedwetting alarm sensor inside the pajamas or T-shirt up to the shoulder.
- Plug the sensor lead into the DRI Excel alarm unit.
Bedwetting treatment is now ready to begin!
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history