Unna-Z Zinc Boot Bandages, Latex Free is a compression wrap that is designed to maintain a moist healing environment. It contains zinc oxide however, it is contrandicated for individuals who experience sensitivity to zinc. It features a plastic inner core for no fuss application. It is designed to promote healing and uses light compression for venous leg ulcers. It is easy to use, flexible, durable, and can be used in various environments. Unna-Z Bandages are latex free and may be worn up to one week.
They are available for purchase by the box (contains one roll) or by the case (contains 12 boxes) and measure either 3 inch x 10 yard or 4 inch x 10 yard. Boot Bandages with Calimine are also available for purchase.
Product Features and Benefits
- Impregnated with Zinc Oxide
- May be Worn up to One Week
- Provides Light Compression
- Maintains a Moist Healing Environment
- Plastic Inner Core for Easy Application
- May be Used in Various Environments
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Product Numbers: NONUNNA13, NONUNNA14
- Latex Free: Yes
- Contains Calamine: NO
- Area of Application: Leg
- Packaging: Box
- Size: 3 in x 10 yd, 4 in x 10 yd
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!