Respironics UltraFill Home Oxygen Refilling System
UltraFill is an oxygen refilling station that can use longer-lasting 3,000 psi oxygen cylinders as well as standard 2,000 psi tanks. These longer-lasting oxygen tanks offer 40% more oxygen. An oxygen patient using an UltraFill oxygen cylinder (MB08 Tank) can expect to receive 3 hours more oxygen than a similar size oxygen tank (M6 Tank) at the same setting and breath rate. The UltraFill is 50% quieter than competitor oxygen refill stations. The universal compatibility of the UltraFill allows most concentrators, oxygen conserving devices and regulators will work with UltraFill components helping you to avoid additional costs for adapters. A fill level indicator allows patients to see the level of oxygen at any given moment during refill. Oxygen cylinders can be partially filled if desired. The UltraFill also automatically detects whether the cylinder is a 2,000 or 3,000 psi cylinder.
UltraFill Home Oxygen Filling Station is easy to use and operate. Only one hand is needed to connect or disconnect oxygen cylinders. UltraFill generates oxygen and fills cylinders right in your home. This low maintenance system requires less service and nuisance calls, saving you money and time. The UltraFill is manufactured by Phillips Respironics. Accessories for the UltraFill include various sizes of oxygen tanks, oxygen regulators, oxygen conserver, carry bags and oxygen transfer tubing.
Respironics UltraFill Features & Benefits
- 40% longer duration times with 3000 PSI oxygen cylinders.
- Home oxygen tank refill station.
- Allows you to fill oxygen tanks and receive oxygen therapy simultaneously.
- One-handed oxygen cylinder connect/disconnect.
- Auto detection of 3,000/2,000 PSI cylinders.
- Patient can stop and restart tank filling.
- 50% quieter than the competition.
- Cylinders can be topped off to make partial fills.
- Uses 40% less power than the competition.
- Fill level indicator monitors cylinder fill level.
- Fill cylinder while OCD or regulator is attached.
UltraFill Home Oxygen Filling Station Specifications
- Respironics UltraFill Product Number: 1057100
- Width: 20 Inch.
- Length: 9 Inch.
- Height: 25.5 Inch.
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Oxygen Concentration: 90 to 96%.
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 feet above sea level.
- Noise: 44 dBA.
- Power Consumption: 110 Watts.
- Cylinder Type: 2,000 and 3,000 psi.
- Cylinder Refill Time (M6 Tank): 65 minutes.
- MC13 Oxygen Cylinder
- Height: 14.4 Inch
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Fill Time (typical): 1 hour, 35 minutes.
- Pulse Flow Duration Time (setting 2, BPM 20, Bonsai Conserver):13 hours, 15 minutes.
- Continuous Flow Duration Time (2 LPM): 2 hours 55 minutes.
- MB08 Oxygen Cylinder
- Height: 15.6 Inch
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Fill Time (typical): 1 hour, 45 minutes.
- Pulse Flow Duration Time (setting 2, BPM 20, Bonsai Conserver): 8 hours, 40 minutes.
- Continuous Flow Duration Time (2 LPM): 1 hour 55 minutes.
- MD22 Oxygen Cylinder
- Height: 20.1 Inch
- Weight: 6.7 lbs.
- Fill Time (typical): 4 hours, 25 minutes.
- Pulse Flow Duration Time (setting 2, BPM 20, Bonsai Conserver): 22 hours, 35 minutes.
- Continuous Flow Duration Time (2 LPM): 5 hours.
- ME36 Oxygen Cylinder
- Height: 29.1 Inch
- Weight: 9.3 lbs.
- Fill Time (typical): 7 hours, 20 minutes.
- Pulse Flow Duration Time (setting 2, BPM 20, Bonsai Conserver): 37 hours, 10 minutes.
- Continuous Flow Duration Time (2 LPM): 8 hours 15 minutes.
- OCD/Regulator Type: CGA-870 connection.
- HCPCS Code: K0738.
- Respironics UltraFill Warranty: 3 years parts and labor.
Oxygen Cylinder Refilling Station Resources
Certified Oxygen Specialist - Vitality Medical has Certified Oxygen Specialist who can answer your questions about the Respironics UltraFill and any of the other oxygen refill stations. These trained specialist are evaluated every six months to ensure they are on top of the latest technology and the newest oxygen therapy delivery devices. These certified specialist can help you with questions about pulse flow oxygen, continuous flow oxygen, oxygen conserver devices, oxygen therapy while traveling and more! Call toll free to 800-397-5899 to reach one of our Certified Oxygen Specialist.
Rental Program - If you would like to "kick the tires" by trying out a particular concentrator to pair with the UltraFill before actually purchasing it, try our rental program. Vitality Medical rents by the week with no limitation on the number of weeks. Try before you buy and take all the time you need to test and try out an oxygen concentrator. Planning to travel by airline, but still need oxygen therapy during your flight. Since airlines do not allow oxygen cylinders, you may want to rent a portable oxygen concentrator for your travel. Vitality Medical has several lightweight portables approved by the FAA for airline travel that can be operated 24/7 while on your vacation. Call today for details at 800-397-5899.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - Not 100% satisfied with the UltraFill you purchased? Let us make it right! Vitality Medical will buy your oxygen concentrator refill station back and help you determine a better fit.
Oxygen Concentrator Loaner Program - Should your concentrator need to be repaired, Vitality Medical provides a concentrator on-loan for you to use while your concentrator is repaired. Whether your concentrator is under warranty or not, our customers have access to the Loaner Program.
Easy Warranty Processing - Should your oxygen tank refill machine require repair while it is under warranty, just give us a call on our toll free line to set up your warranty repair at 800-397-5899. While your refill machine is being repaired, Vitality Medical offers a free portable oxygen concentrator loaner to use. Warranty processing for oxygen cylinder refill systems is only for items purchased from Vitality Medical.
Philips Respironics UltraFill Additional Information
- UltraFill Home Oxygen System Quick Start Guide includes a startup checklist and safe transport instructions.
- Respironics Oxygen Medical Reimbursement Guide provides Medicare reimbursement instructions.
UltraFill Home Oxygen Refill Video (1:10 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product Questionsrequest price of the everflo ultra fill oxygen filling station ONLY . to be used as an add on. Thanks.Question by: bob on May 24, 2016 6:43:16 PMWe cannot accurately answer the question as prices are subject to change daily and with short notice. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-397-5899 for an accurate quote.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 15, 2016 4:15:00 PM