Griffin Laboratories TruTone Plus Electronic Artificial Larynx is a handheld electronic device that helps patients with speech difficulties speak better so they can be heard in normal conversation. This speech aid allows for better overall vocal tone, quality and sound as the person continues to speak through the device. An increased overall vocal range lets other members of the conversation be able to hear the person using the device at all times.
An optional built-in micro-usb port makes the hearing device much easier to charge. It also has a 9-Volt battery for a long overall lifespan in a single use. The product is made locally in the U.S.
What's in the Box?
- Micro USB Charger
- Micro USB Cable
- Rechargeable Battery
- Oral Adapter
- Oral Straws
- Instructional Book
- Adjustment Screwdriver
Product Features and Benefits
- Helps Patients with Speech Problems
- Increases Voice Volume for Patients
- Allows Speaker to Be Heard Normally
- Offers Better Overall Vocal Tone
- Increases Voice Range of the Speaker
- Micro USB Plug-in for Quick Charging
- 9-Volt Battery for Longer Life Span
- Manufacturer: Griffin Laboratories
- Application: Voice Amplifier
- Usage: Larynx
- Battery Type: 9V
- Charger Type: Micro USB Port
- Warranty: Manufacturer 2 Year
- Made in U.S.A
- Product Number: GR-LARYNXPLUS
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Griffin Laboratories Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!