Customers Also Bought
Triple Antibiotic Ointment is a topical ointment used in First Aid situations to treat and prevent infection in minor scrapes, cuts and burns. SunMark Triple Antibiotic Ointment has the active ingredients Bacitracin, Neomycin, Polymyxin B and Pramoxine HCI. Similar to Neosporin Ointment, this topical first aid ointment comes in a handy tube for application.
This first aid ointment is for external use only. Do not apply to the eyes or over large body areas. Consult a doctor before using this Triple Antibiotic Ointment on large lacerations, deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Triple Antibiotic Ointment Features & Benefits
- Topical first aide ointment.
- Pain reliever.
- Prevents infection.
- Compares to Neosporin® ointment. (Neosporin is a registered trademark of Pfizer Inc.)
Triple Antibiotic Ointment Specifications
- SunMark Triple Antibiotic Ointment Product Number: 1982552.
- Size 1 Ounce.
- Container: Tube.
- Active Ingredients: Bacitracin, Neomycin, Polymyxin B, Pramoxine HCl.
- Inactive Ingredients: White Petrolatum.
- Strength: 500 Units / 3.5 mg / 10,000 Units / 10 mg.
- Application: First Aid Antibiotic.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: McKesson.
- Brand: SunMark.
- UNSPSC Code: 51241208.
- HCPCS Code: A6250
- Additional Information