Customers Also Bought
Colly Seel Discs by Torbot is a non-medicated ostomy disc constructed with healing Karaya for a completely comfortable user experience. Easy to use, comfortable to wear and non-medicated, this disc from Torbot helps maintain peristomal pH levels for a healthy, hassle-free user experience.
Colly Seel Discs by Torbot is simple to change and removes in one piece, creating a quick and seamless user experience. This Karaya seal from Torbot does not leave residue on the skin and is available to special order in custom opening sizes.
Colly Seel Discs by Torbot Features and Benefits
- Colly-Seel Discs are made with healing Karaya which helps to clear irritated skin.
- Colly-Seel Ostomy Discs are easy to use, comfortable to wear and non-medicated.
- Helps maintain peristomal pH levels.
- Custom opening sizes are available by special order.
- Simple to change, removes in one piece, and leaves no residue on the skin.
- Contains no adhesive.
Colly Seel Discs by Torbot Specifications
- MS216, MS2221Y, MS223B, MS223Y
- Manufacturer: Talbot
- Size: Super Thin-White (MS218W), Standard Yellow (MS223Y), Thick-Blue (MS223B)
- Manufacturer: Torbot
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsThe disc comes with cardboard on one side and plastic on the other. It is obvious that the cardboard should be removed, but what about the plastic?Question by: Michael Marcus on May 29, 2016 9:19:43 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!