Customers Also Bought
Toboggan Arm/Leg Guards, by AliMed, are easy-to-clean, radiolucent shields made of Vivak, a crystal clear, extremely strong, and radiolucent material. They protect the patient's arms and/or legs during interventional procedures. Slide the toboggan under the pad and the patient's weight holds it in place.
Toboggan Arm/Leg Guards can be easily integrated into a Trendelenburg protocol with the use of AliMed's Trendelenburg Stabilizer and the straps are long enough to secure fastening around the Toboggan Arm Guards.
Toboggan Arm/Leg Guards Features and Benefits:
- Keeps Arms and Legs on the Table.
- Helps Prevent Accidental Dislodgement of IV and Arterial Lines.
- Helps Shield Ulnar Nerve Against Excess Pressure.
Toboggan Arm/Leg Guards Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- 10"L x 6"H x 10-1/4"D: Great for upper body procedures; use when a shorter height or narrower width is required. Also offers a better fit for pediatric, adolescent, and small patients. Smaller size reduces interference with overhead cameras and other surgical equipment.
- Medium (Standard):
- 15-3/4"L x 8"H x 10-1/4"D: Fits most average size patients' extremities. Available individually or in pairs.
- 15-3/4"L x 10-1/2" x 10-1/4"D: Accommodates larger arms and legs.
- Product Numbers: 931177, 916341, 91-634, 931176
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns