Deluxe Tilt-Top Overbed Table comes with walnut, wood grain low-pressure laminate tabletop. Manufactured by Drive Medical, this overbed table tilts up to 33 degrees in either direction, giving you the ability to adjust it to suit your needs. With the slightest upward pressure, the table can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 26.5-39 inches, and the top locks securely when the height adjustment handle is released. Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides added stability and security. Four swivel casters allow for maneuverability. The product is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.Drive Medical manufactures many homecare products, including Manual Hospital Beds, Bedside Commode, and Bed Wedge Cushions.
Product Features & Benefits
- Easy to assemble
- Walnut wood grain laminate top
- Secure base with "H" design
- Chrome-plated steel
- Swivel caster for easy maneuverability
- Infinite height settings between 29.5 to 46 Inch
- Easy to clean
- Product Number: 13008
- Tabletop Dimensions: 15 x 30 Inch
- Base Dimensions: 15.5 x 26.5 Inch
- Height: 29.5 to 46 Inch
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Max Tilt: 33°
- HCPCS Code: E0274
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Manuals and Documents
- Deluxe Overbed Tilt Table Manual contains use instructions.
Drive Medical Homecare Products - Overbed Table Video (3:49 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
does not seems to secure table promptly. Rollers works just okay, not as smooth as expected.