Customers Also Bought
Thumper VMTX Single Sphere Massager is the latest in Thumper's top-notch line of massagers. Intuitive and easy to use, the Thumper VMTX can simply be gripped like a computer mouse, with the flexible band strapped across the back of the hand. Then deliver variable speeds of powerful and effective deep massaging.
Designed in conjunction with a leading chiropractic professor from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, the VMTX is the perfect massager for relieving entire kinetic chains of muscles. It features three interchangeable heads that allow for easy customization, allowing the user to achieve the most optimal massage.
The Thumper VMTX Single Sphere Massager weighs only two pounds and fits comfortably right into your hand. To get the most out of the VMTX, simply glide it along the muscles you are massaging with the palm of your hand. The massager's percussive action will get right to work while your fingers take it in the direction you want it to go. To increase the pressure or work on a specific muscle or knot, transfer or "rock" the weight forward from your palm onto your fingers.
Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with the Thumper VMTX Single Sphere Massager, such as the Arthritis Pain Relief Double Strength Extended-Release Tablets.
What are the benefits of massages after exercise? Have you considered it? We all know that massages feel good especially when our muscles are sore, but is there more to it than the pleasure of receiving a massage? Back in 2005, researchers at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Australia sought to answer this question. What did they ultimately discover? In a test performed on 10 healthy individuals (5 men and 5 women), the researchers had the individuals perform an extensive exercise with their arms then massaged one arm for 10 minutes within the first 3 hours of exercise while allowing the other to rest without massages. The result: the arms that received massages were reportedly significantly less sore than the ones that didn't. They also discovered that massages reduced swelling by up to 30%. However, this ultimately did not affect muscle recovery time and strength. So, what does this mean for you? Simply, if you use a massaging device after you exercise, you will feel less pain and stiffness in the following days. While this won't help you heal faster, it will make the recovery more pleasant. Honestly, what more could you ask for?
How to Set Up
- Remove Contents from Box
- The Manual Will Contain Safety Instructions and Warranty Information
- Install Desired Massage Skin
- This Product Comes with 3 Different Massage Skins: Grey (Softest), Black (Medium), and White (Hardest)
- Plug in Device
- Place Strap Around Hand so Palm is Facing Massager Back
- Palm Massager, Do Not Grip
- Turn on Device with "I | O" Switch Next to Cord on Device
- Control Speed Dial Slider with Middle Finger
- Set the Desired Speed
- If Too Much Pressure is Placed on Device, Device Will Stall
- If Device Stalls, Turn off and on Again to Reset
- Device May Overheat if Used for More than 20 Minutes at a Time
- If Device Shuts Off From Overheating, Let Rest off for 20 Minutes Before Continuing
The manufacturer does not recommend using this device if you have any of the following conditions:
- Concerns that This Device Will Negatively Affect Your Health
- Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure
- Varicose Veins
- Blood Clots
- Skin Conditions like:
- Excessive Acne
- Are Pregnant
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Have a Pace Maker
- Arterial Stints
- Kidney Problems
- Post Surgical Site Without a Doctor's Clearance
- Severe Osteoporosis
- Unexplained Calf Pain
- Advanced Stage Disorders
The manufacturer does not recommend using this device on the testicles, ovaries, on breast tissue, eyes, ears, head, neck, kidneys, or directly on bone.
The manufacturer does not recommend the use of this device on the neck. The neck isn't typically delicate, but, some people may experience damage to cervical structures. Most vulnerable is perhaps the carotid artery. In a tragic case documented in 2004, Doctors discovered that the improper use of an electric massager on the neck resulted in a stroke for a 38-year-old woman with no significant stroke risk factors. it was determined that the high-frequency, low-amplitude forces that electric massages deliver can cause carotid dissection (tears to the inner layer of the artery), causing clotting which eventually led to a stroke. For user safety, it's recommended that this device not be used contrary to indicated instructions of the manufacturer or a healthcare professional.
Thumper VMTX Single Sphere Massager Features and Benefits:
- Helps to Reach Even the Smallest Muscles In the Tightest Places, Delivering a Focused Single Point Massage.
- Variable Speed Control From 20-40 Hertz That Match Your Muscles' Natural Healing Frequency.
- 3 Interchangeable Massage Heads Let You Customize Your Massage Experience, and Achieve the Best Outcomes.
- Easy to Clean; Just Wipe With Damp Cloth.
- Hand Manufactured In Canada, Ensuring the Highest Quality Product.
Thumper VMTX Single Sphere Massager Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Thumper Massager
- Width: 3.5"
- Length: 7.5"
- Height: 3.5"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- FDA Class 1 Approved.
- Electricity Approved UL, CSA, CE
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Product Number: VMTX
Manuals and Documents
- Effects of Massage on Muscle Soreness, Swelling, and Recovery contains information regarding muscle fitness from massage.
- Carotid Dissection Associated With a Handheld Electric Massager "Stroke" contains information on potential dangers of improperly using an electric massager on the neck.
Thumper VMTX Product Information - How To | Single Sphere massager to Target Precise Areas (3:51 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A